Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

can we do something about these toxic stolen valor blue posters pls? this isnt rnf
Old 10-30-2019, 02:07 PM
Kobold

I have no desire to play green, because the only reason I see would be for a guise or mana stone. I don’t need a guise, and it won’t change my play style as a Druid with it. I do want a mana stone later, and my thoughts as of right now are to save play for the next 3 years, and just buy one from a poop sock when green goes to blue. Win/win. Plus not having to sit on a spawn or compete with people playing 20 hours a day is also a good thing. With all the campers gone, my guild was able to farm 12 Ring of the ancients to get everyone that wanted some JB’s a pair, without having to fork up 7k a pop. All the people that left saved us 84k, and I want to that you for that!
Old 10-30-2019, 02:12 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad we are still friends. Thank you for your service (on the forums).[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude stop your killing me...lol anyways ya like I was saying quit being an asshole because it sucks for people not wanting to deal with that shit..anyways off to therapy lol
Old 10-30-2019, 02:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude stop your killing me...lol anyways ya like I was saying quit being an asshole because it sucks for people not wanting to deal with that shit..anyways off to therapy lol
says corporal bad boy. remember your tough guy paragraph? i'll stop if you stop. anyway hope therapy goes well regardless
Old 10-30-2019, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Blues population is lower than Green Server, EZ server, some random server not in the suggested list, and the Omens of War server right now.

Mid 200s
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-30-2019, 02:46 PM
Kobold

how embarassing
Old 10-30-2019, 03:03 PM
Kobold

"I went to green because people on blue are toxic!" plus "RIP blue; everyone is on green now!" equals "All those toxic people are on green now."

Just sayin'.
Dialectica Logicae - Gnome Wizard
Tuminy Altz - Halfling Druid
Tipsey McStaggers - Ogre Shaman
Medikku Saishi - Koada'Dal Cleric
Lavander Gooms - Teir'Dal Cleric
Old 10-30-2019, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

I give it one month MAXIMUM. Green will be under 1000 daily population by then as people condense into the 30+ range and realize theres 3000ppl competing for the same 20ish experience camps.
Old 10-30-2019, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I give it one month MAXIMUM. Green will be under 1000 daily population by then as people condense into the 30+ range and realize theres 3000ppl competing for the same 20ish experience camps.
Agreed.

I mean, I get it. On blue, someone had great loots that you didn't have. But pretty soon, on green, someone will also have great loots that you don't have. 2000 people aren't all getting manastones and guises, even with a wait list.

But whatever, you do you.
Dialectica Logicae - Gnome Wizard
Tuminy Altz - Halfling Druid
Tipsey McStaggers - Ogre Shaman
Medikku Saishi - Koada'Dal Cleric
Lavander Gooms - Teir'Dal Cleric
Old 10-30-2019, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Green dipping below 1k is a bit off, or at least it's not a wager I would take. I do agree with your estimate that it will drop off sharply by the 30 day mark for the reason put forth. I think the real killer will be when the legacy item drops are removed. At that point, folks that are invested on Blue will return to that server as their primary up until Kunark launches on green. At that point, the only items worth perma farming would be Child's Tears and Circlet of Shadow, and dual box camping will be the routine. The folks that are trolling with 'blue is dead, it's all green from here out baby!' are a joke.
Closed Thread