Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There are plenty of ways to get to level 4 without killing anything, especially in freeport [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I see it as spamming quests for 2-3 hours and then moving straight to befallen at level 4 with pets
Old 10-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractVision [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will be playing around 16+ hours a day
RIP to your chair
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 10-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzhead93 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are plenty of ways to get to level 4 without killing anything, especially in freeport [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I see it as spamming quests for 2-3 hours and then moving straight to befallen at level 4 with pets
If thinking Bard mail quests, think again. Just a heads up.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzhead93 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I considered this also, but befallen has room for 1 group per floor. I think we are talking about 1000's of Dark Elves and Freeport Humans fighting over those camps. Guess we will see.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

If he's planning on sinking 50 hours in over launch weekend then he's probably done a lot of testing and considered possible contingencies. I can't devote that kind of time but I'm sure he'll find people. Good luck on your manastone quest.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I don't think I know of any. I mean there is plenty of turn in quests that you can expedite your levels to 4 but they still require you to kill easy lvl 1 mobs. Even the Ale and Muffins quests you still need to kill to get the copper to buy the items for the turn in. In Gfay there is the postman quests but I think those got removed.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

I've got a couple people on board now. Tecmos, you definitely understand the bigger picture, let me know if you're interested.

I have two businesses and work from home. I've arranged it so that I will not be needed for launch week.

I have friends in another group that I've been testing with since the announcement for green. We have made groups in each starting zone and found which one worked the best.
They are not willing to commit the time that I am, hence I'm looking for people like me.
They are taking an alternate camp/dungeon progression.

I've done the research and I know which quests are classic and which are not.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think I know of any.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Riverva...n_this_zone.3F
Old 10-09-2019, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I knew about some of them but wasnt aware of Freeport ones. I went and did a little wiki searching and a few tests. Definitely possible, but seems like it would die down after a level or two, but if they tested it might be worth it timewise. There is 3 quests alone in the Rogue Guild that are simply travel to freeport west/north and turn back in. At level 1 all 3 of them netted me 40% of the level.... you could probably do the fastest one over and over (like 18% at lvl 1) until level 2 in 15 minutes with zoning and travel time. I am sure a combination of a bunch of those quests would work for the crazy people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

You guys gonna mow down the Freeport Militia? Man those fuckers are nice XP.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Closed Thread