Default me light DiS candle 🔥 for bluE

Me hoPe to c U reAl soOn on GreEN

👋🏽 BuY blue frenDs
Old 10-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

wheres the pic of the candle
Old 10-13-2019, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

He forgot it, its the thought that counts.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:37 AM
Fire Giant

hi chort

hopE bountiful loot and big sips for yOur futurE

winky face
Old 10-13-2019, 05:12 AM
Banned

thinly veiled "play red" thread

green sounds like its going to get reset more than a 2000~ ethernet box and those characters made will be merged into blue and green will be reborn again.

You wanna know what the real kicker is? there is no purple99 with modified pvp rules to help your stillborn server to try and justify its bandwidth and i dont know if i mean these words anymore since there was no thought behind then and it dawned on me just now these are automatic responses built on 10 years of Red99ers looking for lambs to slaughter.

I posted a long time ago about having actual literal legit non-meme pity for Red99 people who never really got to have a classic experience like the rest of us did, and will again and again and again.

During last weeks trying to find myself again I logged on Live only to find there is ONE Zek server left, teams, racial, and any special rules over the years were just fucking gone and just a plain jane pvp server still there.

I thought about trying to rally blue99 and these forums to all create alts on red99 and stop leveling at 5 in freeport as we all RP sitting around the WC/WFP zoneline grabbing ankles and gritting teeth waiting, begging and allowing you all to kill us to give you something like a classic pvp experience but then got apathetic after sobering up and remembered the 5-/+ rule and went back to SWGEmu as a little girl blue twilek commando in full kinetic composite and a krayt flamethrower messing everything up from nargs on rori to those kimeono dragons on.. that not-tattooine moon place. was it rori? then before i was thinking of that Lush (wildlife, not alcohol) Nabooian moon and now I realize that this memory was from like 8-9 years ago and wonder where the time went.

/candleemotionicon4classicpvpers
Old 10-13-2019, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thinly veiled "play red" thread
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2019, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

Lulz has made an executive decision and this one is going to be a grats Vaye on ass/sup.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wheres the pic of the candle
You seem quite observative, I bet you are an EQ rockstar.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lulz has made an executive decision and this one is going to be a grats Vaye on ass/sup.
To this day, when I see someone claim they have ass/sup, I read it as, Ass Up.

Should Chortles go to Green? Good question. I'm noticing that even with Green's release, the server population of the P99 community is still lower than what is has been in the last few months.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 10-14-2019, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To this day, when I see someone claim they have ass/sup, I read it as, Ass Up.

Should Chortles go to Green? Good question. I'm noticing that even with Green's release, the server population of the P99 community is still lower than what is has been in the last few months.
Camp check
Ass sup
Thats the way we like to Guk.
Closed Thread