Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, your Nazi fellating ass can talk all the shit you want about me/my politics but kids are off limits, k?
Na, I’m gravely concerned about our next generation and white children. I would understand why it’s a topic you don’t want to touch though. I’ve seen you root for whites to be bred out of existence before. You are genetically suicidal in your political beliefs. You don’t think that has grave effects on your son?
Old 10-14-2019, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Na, I’m gravely concerned about our next generation and white children. I would understand why it’s a topic you don’t want to touch though. I’ve seen you root for whites to be bred out of existence before. You are genetically suicidal in your political beliefs. You don’t think that has grave effects on your son?
You are fucking retarded.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are fucking retarded.
Do you know the story of Rhodesia? Why do you think the USA should be any different once demographic scales tip? Give me one good reason. This is what you leave your son. A move in the direction of Rhodesia.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know the story of Rhodesia? Why do you think the USA should be any different once demographic scales tip? Give me one good reason. This is what you leave your son. A move in the direction of Rhodesia.
Only the Alt-Reich knows/cares about that. Hope that helps.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Nec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Option #3 Yet another witch hunt strengthening trump and his supporters as we move closer toward a landslide election.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Yeah, okay.

Tide is turning, once the case is made at the Impeachment proceedings you'll hear more and more once "firm" republicans change their tune. I still doubt he will be removed but there's no doubt that this isn't a good look for him, especially if they can actually get their hands on the right documents that he's fighting tooth and nail to keep hidden.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Should teachers bring up that they are kind of finally cleaning up designated streets to shit in at this point in history?
are you even capable of any communication aside from regurgitated /pol/ memes?
Old 10-14-2019, 12:25 PM
Banned

I’m pretty much the most capable of deeper discussions about any of these topics. And I’m also willing to as well, unlike others around here.
Last edited by Teppler; 10-14-2019 at 12:29 PM..
Old 10-14-2019, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Only the Alt-Reich knows/cares about that. Hope that helps.
Well it’s sad you have this kind of disregard for your sons future. I feel like I care about your sons future more than you do. I’m taking the time to research historical dangers his people will face in the changing world you point out will happen in his life time. You disregard and mock the danger. Is that a responsible position as a parent?
Old 10-14-2019, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well it’s sad you have this kind of disregard for your sons future. I feel like I care about your sons future more than you do. I’m taking the time to research historical dangers his people will face in the changing world you point out will happen in his life time. You disregard and mock the danger. Is that a responsible position as a parent?
Or I don't live in an unstable region of an underdeveloped country? I'm more worried that some bible thumping MAGA hat wearing incel like you is going to do something idiotic than an uprising of brown people.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m pretty much the most capable of deeper discussions about any of these topics. And I’m also willing to as well, unlike others around here.
Your infinite wisdom is unparalleled. Big brain. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread