Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Sarnak

Default Green Launch Hardcore Power Group

Hello, I'm looking for five like-minded individuals to join me for a week of neckbearding after green launches.

I will be playing around 16+ hours a day from launch on Friday until Tuesday and for 8 to 12+ hours a day after that.
Please don't comment / apply if you're not able to play hardcore for at least Friday to Tuesday.

My current strategy is the fastest I've tested and relies on starting Freeport.
That means everyone will need to be a Freeport human except for the druid/cleric.
They can start Rivervale.

I'm looking for people to fill out the following group composition.

1) Enchanter
2) Mage/Necro
3) Mage
4) Mage
5) Mage
6) Druid/Cleric

If you're interested and able to put in the time commitment please reply with your preferred class and any information you feel is relevant. I'll contact you via PM with a discord link.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

Necro.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Dark Elven Wizard, reporting SIR!
Old 10-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

~~breaking the rules and commenting~~
Old 10-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Fire Giant

Yikes
Old 10-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

What time zone? I'm doing DE Cleric most likely and probably same schedule pacific time
Old 10-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

People doing the speed running are going to potentially be disappointed with the amount of people disrupting their progress, the only hope is to get 2 levels ahead of the pack where people will leave you alone.... if enough people get ahead of the pack it will just be the same thing in the next zones (fp->ec->nro/wc->oasis)

If you can be the first group in Befallen though -- I think you are on to something, get your keys, go deep as your level allows and just sit and XP, even with the respawn time the massive ZEM in there is probably worth just sitting and not fighting over mobs in oasis.

I also think freeport starting is smart for the next tier of zones too. Upper Guk is such a better dungeon than Unrest and I never understood its lack of players except for the main 3 camps. There is tons of mobs available in that zone that are just underused levels 12 all the way to the high 20s. It has better ZEM. The only downside is if you have to zone, getting out is hard. Every time I went to Unrest to level and it was uber crowded I would go over to Guk and there was maybe 1 group low level at scryer and maybe a high level group at LGuk zone-line, always seemed like a waste.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:55 AM
Kobold

Which one of those paper tanks is pulling?
Old 10-09-2019, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes
Old 10-09-2019, 09:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which one of those paper tanks is pulling?
Highly likely will just send 4 pets into a room and deal with all mobs, resummon pets that get low hp and having enchanter as a fail safe to mez if necessary. I see this as a dungeon crawling group (which doesnt exist in the camping system when population is high). If they get far enough ahead of the pack they can actually crawl around dungeons that are empty. Big IF though. The mob competition in the newbie zones will be hilarious.
Closed Thread