Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That grassy knoll, Lazie.. Never know who is on the other side of them...
Don't get the JFK reference here but grats on your kills!
Old 01-27-2016, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't get the JFK reference here but grats on your kills!
you too on vox, white scales?
Old 01-27-2016, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trolling Carrina ? Not trying to be significant either. You were always a pretty cool guy in my book. Sorry to see that you are becoming bitter when you never were when guilded with us.
Oh im not bitter pal! The stab at takens silverwing and draco was unnecessary!

You can talk in TS because of me, you know i love you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2016, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Lot of guild thread attacks lately. Clearly nobody is rustled.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

So rustled by rampage news update hes even trolling in the Taken guild thread
Old 01-27-2016, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn649 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh im not bitter pal! The stab at takens silverwing and draco was unnecessary!

You can talk in TS because of me, you know i love you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love you too buddy! Wasn't taking a stab btw he just mentioned the most difficult mobs and added those. Was just odd.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Love you too buddy! Wasn't taking a stab btw he just mentioned the most difficult mobs and added those. Was just odd.
aow and sontalak were the most "difficult" mobs. you read it how you wanted to and took a shot. later.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aow and sontalak were the most "difficult" mobs. you read it how you wanted to and took a shot. later.
Didn't take a shot. All I said was grats. Killing a fleeing Sontalak from 8% to 0 is impressive in my books! He's a monster.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

So Lazie, is this the point in the thread where I go crying to forum mods that people are trolling the guild thread? How many posts do you typically wait to do it?
Old 01-27-2016, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

You all need to spend your EQ time more productively rather than trolling guild threads.

Might I suggest the Bug Forum: http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

The true forum where magic happens. You can fix things like DA Earrings or PoHate/Fear Loot Tables! Or you could make things more challenging by noticing certain Planar Gods are missing their Knockback AE or has far too few Hitpoints and the wrong abilities

Or if you really want to dedicate yourself to classic you could dig deep and uncover no compelling evidence that Velious dungeons allowed binding ever. Imagine the state of raiding if you all bind spots were to go away!

Imagine if all the officers and leaders of guilds get together and agree to stop the madness that is CotH racing and get the staff to agree to banning the practice like they did in VP last year, without issue.

But... Maybe that's all wishful thinking and your time is better spent shitting on each other's guild threads when the kill lists shift every 2 weeks anyways. I know where I prefer to spend my time. Do you?

#ClassicQuest2016

-------

Taken. P1999's Premier Classic Guild. We love classic EverQuest. Join us. Adventure. Quest. Raid. Explore.

You're in our world now.
Last edited by Daldaen; 01-27-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Closed Thread