Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 08:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktoor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Vallon Zek so you could spend days on end just pvping.

About 10 years ago, I had a patient who said that he once shit himself for 3 days straight in a foxhole during the Vietnam war, afraid to move, pinned down by enemy machine guns and that that was actually a common thing to do to avoid getting shot.

Every time I see the term “poopsock, I think of that guy shitting himself in the Vietnamese jungle.
Jesus. Having pants filled to the brim with feces, but then just having to wallow in it in a tropical environment with flys and various insects probably huddled en masse around your drawers. Oh, and gunfire.

Reminds me a bit of this story recently about a guy that walked across part of Antarctica:

“ 1st person to cross Antarctica alone pooped his pants halfway through”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/vi...gh/vp-BB1002mA
Old 02-19-2020, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was 14 or something, begged my dad to let me skip school the following day because we were going to raid rallos zek in PoP and it likely wouldnt happen again because were neuts (tides of wrath) and i needed to hail the mob at the end to flag for PoElementals or whatever it was at the time. Definately on the more tame side od things but it was worth it!
Your Dad actually let you skip school for EQ? That's awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nothing too exciting here, suppose taking a week's holiday off work when an expansion got released counts. I did raid Planes of Air and Earth until 5am on a work day too, totally worth it as it got me Time-keyed. Couldn't do that now though.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:10 AM
Aviak

I got sex with my ex girldfriend in mid of a raid just in the pc chair. I feel bad now, about this.
Also falled sleep in mid of plane of fear raid and wake up in the morning in mid of plane, i have created my big train ever ,to leave the plane, i zoned out the plane with just a hit to die
Sycopata (Troll Warrior) 65 Clan Odisea -Solusek Ro
Old 02-19-2020, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus. Having pants filled to the brim with feces, but then just having to wallow in it in a tropical environment with flys and various insects probably huddled en masse around your drawers. Oh, and gunfire.

Reminds me a bit of this story recently about a guy that walked across part of Antarctica:

“ 1st person to cross Antarctica alone pooped his pants halfway through”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/vi...gh/vp-BB1002mA
Well I'd imagine by "shit himself" they meant he pooped in the foxhole but no way to wipe. So you still probably have a super gross situation where you're basically in a small whole with 3 loads of your feces, but it's probably not in your pants. Even in a foxhole you can pull your pants down to your thighs.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

My college roommate got busted by his gf doing some EQ ERP. They were arguing she was calling him all kinds of names etc. so after she took off I asked him what happened and he told me lol. Said he was fapping with some elf chick and his gf woke up and saw him rofl. He then showed me the text and it was funny as fuck.

IDK he was a weird rm tho. Was into that shit and gave a bunch of lewts away to these eq skanks. I told him it was probably a bunch of dudes from our guild that were just scamming him but he said he didn't care lol. Loved the Luclin models- said the HIE cat/plate suits were his fav. That dude was crazy.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:18 PM
Banned

Passed on sex just last night to get level 4 on my new enchanter.

Then realized (after reading the forums) I should have put 5 starting points into agility and the rest in CHA (I did 25int and 5cha). So I deleted the character so I could keep the name and get the correct starting base stats.

Will likely skip sex again tonight to get to level 4 again. Will confirm tomorrow.
Last edited by charmcitysking; 02-19-2020 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-19-2020, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Why would you put 5 points into AGI? Even if erudite you will get a passive 5 AGI from gear eventually.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you put 5 points into AGI? Even if erudite you will get a passive 5 AGI from gear eventually.
You non wear armor in a CR
Sycopata (Troll Warrior) 65 Clan Odisea -Solusek Ro
Old 02-19-2020, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You non wear armor in a CR
With runes/beserker line/invis/Ivu/self cha buff/root/pacify/charm/summoned pet you shouldn’t be worried about the effects of 5agi below cap on a naked CR but rather just getting your corpse.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Wife went on a few-day trip with her sister the day Velious released, so I was on my own for food etc. I went and bought 3 gigantic t bone steaks (b/c treat yo'self), got home and prepared for a marathon session.

Turned out, about 35 hours after Velious release, I had never put the steaks in the refrigerator... so there sat about $85 worth of room temp/hot rotting steak.
Closed Thread