Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgaffey20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My english is fine, im a white american.

Keep applying your skills to the RNF thread.

https://imgur.com/lXZHjSb
Yeah, you're a white American... Get fucking serious. Nobody believes that shit.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgaffey20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lineage leader checking in here! Yep this is a shared cleric account, we have several. As well as a shared porter account and many other guild infrastructure assets. Remember just a couple of short months ago, everyone was leveling without gear. Its also worth nothing I just replaced Maibbins' final bronze pieces in fear. Gear isn't really required. Im sorry you had a bad experience with the cleric driver, that is not the intention. Yes this player is earn DKP for leveling shared accounts. Our system can afford it though and remain largely unaffected. The cleric accounts are invaluable later on.
Glad the Cleric accounts are invaluable to you later on. In the meantime, we can all suffer while your AFK boxers get us killed in groups.

Fortunately, the idiot playing Aretwo let everyone know they were leveling their guild leader's alt for EXP so now we can make sure we don't let Aretwo into groups.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad the Cleric accounts are invaluable to you later on. In the meantime, we can all suffer while your AFK boxers get us killed in groups.

Fortunately, the idiot playing Aretwo let everyone know they were leveling their guild leader's alt for EXP so now we can make sure we don't let Aretwo into groups.
Honestly makes you think twice about inviting any Lineage tags into a PUG, no? If that’s their leadership’s view (that the best way to add needed classes is to dump naked semi-afk dkp bots into highly desirable PUG spots and force the rest of the server to PL it for you) then why assume anyone with that tag is going to be anything other than a half-ass exp sponge?
Old 03-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly makes you think twice about inviting any Lineage tags into a PUG, no? If that’s their leadership’s view (that the best way to add needed classes is to dump naked semi-afk dkp bots into highly desirable PUG spots and force the rest of the server to PL it for you) then why assume anyone with that tag is going to be anything other than a half-ass exp sponge?
Old 03-12-2020, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Tarsonis Journal Entry: Day 23

These fucking MAGGOTS don't even know how to play P99. Don't they realize how good I am at turning on auto-attack and spamming 1 ability on my monk. For fuck's sake I even have to Feign Death occasionally. These MAGGOTS will feel my fire now that I have my precious... the precious is a wicked weapon, spikes...weight...the feel...they will all pay...

C u ReaL SooN boys

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Macequest reference?
Old 03-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah for real. I reserve judgment on the whole DKP arrangement, since I don't raid (I assume some guildies might not be a fan of it if they don't have enough time to sit around all day leveling alts for the officers). But I don't want someone in my group who couldn't give two shits about the people in the group of the character's rep because they're just there to leech EXP.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:35 AM
Large Bat

@Bardp1999
You play WOW....nothing you same matters
Old 03-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Large Bat

Literally right now I'm watching Artwo and Olabelle (both lineage tags) boxing in unrest. I hope the GM's come soon to nuke your assholes. I already petitioned.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:59 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Bardp1999
You play WOW....nothing you say matters

Fixed
Closed Thread