Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2019, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Open RoZ Green with 4 lvl range / item loot
We are very much looking forward to RoZ 2.0, but we will not be rushing it. We're starting to really dial in the content and mechanics, and when things are looking really good we will open another box.

Currently RoZ has 4-level PVP range and one-item item loot.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:32 PM
Banned

Ya but not a selection from all worn/general?

It's very close
Old 05-13-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Will mobs move in newbie zone?
Will you make the journey not some custom piece of shit? And not that locking levels bullshit.
Will I be able to buy every fucking spell including ice comet?

And if you actually want people.

How close to red or classic can you get it to be?

If not enjoy the fucking losers who will play any box you open so might as well just open it now asshole.

P.S. wont be playing this shit. Reset red.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

and I know ROZ didn't lock levels just saying that idea is retarded. If somebody wants to take PTO or lose their job/relationships for EQ.

That's the game brother keep it casual.
Old 05-13-2019, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Agree with you about the bigger PvP fights. Though when a few retards start dragging huge trains into the other group, that usually ends the fun. Incidental agro is ok. Shit happens.

I dig that you don't have staff to deal with the shitshow of people training/whatever. Love your tweak to FD agro though. Very nice.
Old 05-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you actually play though? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2019, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will mobs move in newbie zone?
Will you make the journey not some custom piece of shit? And not that locking levels bullshit.
Will I be able to buy every fucking spell including ice comet?

And if you actually want people.

How close to red or classic can you get it to be?

If not enjoy the fucking losers who will play any box you open so might as well just open it now asshole.

I can answer this.

Yes to mobs moving
No level locks
Research can be purchased in EC tunnel, you still have to find dropped spells
As far as classic goes, it is very close to classic, some of it is closer to classic than red99. The changes are intentional, like resists on spells, to balance caster vs melee.

Other intentional changes: increased exp, up to 3 box now, was 2 box in classic/kunark (this will change as population changes, if the population was high enough it would probably be single box), item loot on items not worn (you can loot items in bags).

I'm probably missing some but it is not a drug box like the image/devnoob servers.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah can’t do that increased exp crap. Enjoy the journey and low to mid tier pvp. Fuck that race to 50 before you fight once and gettingto 50 is 2 days for neckbeards.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah can’t do that increased exp crap. Enjoy the journey and low to mid tier pvp. Fuck that race to 50 before you fight once and gettingto 50 is 2 days for neckbeards.
It was closer to classic when the server launched, they made it fast now so new people could catch up. I don't know what they will do for the next server.

The plan is to have new servers open up with some type of classic timeline and once they get to PoP merge into the original server and start up again.

I remember when kunark opened up and I think the exp was slower than Red99. I would quad in TD and get 1-2 exp per quad at raptors. Meaning 2-4 kills for 1% exp solo.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:54 AM
Banned

30 people three boxing and about 20 kills yesterday. Must be thriving (not) hahah I wonder why.
Closed Thread