Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Add your own :P

Bluebies do their trading in some random tunnel found in some random newbie zone for some reason. The closest banks are literally 2 zones away and you regularly see lvl 5 bards with selo's crawling around trying to get to and from the banks while weighed down with plat.

y bluebies do this? :O
Why would a bard with selos be running to and from the bank? The whole point of putting a mule in the tunnel is to keep the plat there. I do a crap ton of tunnel questing and I've probably had to run to the bank twice in 2 years.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drop trading 500k worth of items to their alt
True on red they'd drop trade it
Old 07-21-2019, 09:58 PM
Sarnak

Gfay is better. Can bank without zoning. Evil races just have an alt to bank ez. And you can port right to the gfay auction zone.
Old 07-21-2019, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

IMO Thurgadin would be the best trading hub, both evil/good can bank there
Old 07-22-2019, 01:11 AM
Sarnak

EC tunnel for life. Nothing beats a good EC thunderstorm while sitting in the tunnel.
Old 07-22-2019, 03:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with EC Tunnel thing, never understood why it stuck back in the day. There are plenty other places better.
Don't ruin the magic with the need to min/max.. its how we got the bazaar on the moon ffs
Old 07-22-2019, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO Thurgadin would be the best trading hub, both evil/good can bank there
agree. might even liven up that side of the continent a bit.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was the best single spot access for both good and evil characters mixing. Can go to either Freeport or Neriak.

But that said on one of my servers back in the day, the auction zone was GFay. Convenient for all the elfies and shorties but kind of shafted everyone else.
Yeah, I remember trading in Gfay exclusively on Xegony... not sure if it was always like that though.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Answer batphones.

I did this in my time on blue. It seemed fun at the time. Looking back I am glad I've moved past that kind of hyper competitive mindset.
I知 still horrified I participated in this.

So you池e telling me you want me to give you my number and you値l tell me to come play the game when I知 doing something else. And this is the only way to get gear? People are actually this pathetic?

What the hell, sure. I知 suicidally depressed anyways.
Old 07-22-2019, 09:05 AM
Banned

Default Priorities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I知 still horrified I participated in this.

So you池e telling me you want me to give you my number and you値l tell me to come play the game when I知 doing something else. And this is the only way to get gear? People are actually this pathetic?

What the hell, sure. I知 suicidally depressed anyways.
Hustling, they do the work and get the cream (aren't you going to school?) You look back on it now like a lot of things, you can't believe you did it but you did.. you have a SOW sword and claws ffs..

I respond to BPs when I am at the computer, I don't run home or wake up for them as I have other things to be doing. So I don't get that loot/DKP, I don't get playboy models and ferraris either so its just something I have to deal with.

sorry you lack control to keep that shit in check but sometimes you seem to?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread