Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 02:12 AM
Orc

Octavion acts like a communist, reminds me of a young Kim Jong Un [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2018, 04:31 AM
Sarnak

I've asked you once on someone else's thread to follow the forum rules and you continue to blatantly ignore them, Octavion. This will be the last time. Get off my thread, stop harassing me and my potential customers or I will be forced to escalate this matter to the powers that be. You don't see me following you around on your posts stating how outrageously overpriced some of your items are (that still drop in game I might add) because frankly your sales are none of my business, and neither are mine none of yours. Your just a tunnel rat that some lazy people allow themselves to get taken advantage of by, not the marketplace policia nor are you going to change anything on this obnoxious crusade you have going on, it's simply making you look like a complete tool and I would imagine would put some people off from even doing business with you. What you've been doing here in my thread, and in others is risking a suspension and/or ban as stated by the rules post by roegan and I'm not above putting in a petition if you continue to make my for sale post into a rants and flames witch Hunt for your ego.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

^^^^^^^^
Old 05-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

lol
Old 05-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Octavion exposed. - 2018
Old 05-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Solid dunks Jokesteve. This Octavian character is belligerent and deserves a forum time out for his flames in your EC thread. Free bump for the free market.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solid dunks Jokesteve. This Octavian character is belligerent and deserves a forum time out for his flames in your EC thread. Free bump for the free market.

Agreed
Old 05-10-2018, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Octavion acts like a communist, reminds me of a young Kim Jong Un [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm much better at basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've asked you once on someone else's thread to follow the forum rules and you continue to blatantly ignore them, Octavion. This will be the last time. Get off my thread, stop harassing me and my potential customers or I will be forced to escalate this matter to the powers that be. You don't see me following you around on your posts stating how outrageously overpriced some of your items are (that still drop in game I might add) because frankly your sales are none of my business, and neither are mine none of yours. Your just a tunnel rat that some lazy people allow themselves to get taken advantage of by, not the marketplace policia nor are you going to change anything on this obnoxious crusade you have going on, it's simply making you look like a complete tool and I would imagine would put some people off from even doing business with you. What you've been doing here in my thread, and in others is risking a suspension and/or ban as stated by the rules post by roegan and I'm not above putting in a petition if you continue to make my for sale post into a rants and flames witch Hunt for your ego.
I've never once replied to your OP, except to make offers which you've declined and that's fine. Now, on the subject of your "potential customers," allpro already offered 30k for the pre-nerf CoS (see below)... so I guess you're looking for more than that, since the thread continues to be bumped. Unless... no... allpro couldn't be... trolling could he?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peon1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Octavion exposed. - 2018
You found those pics too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
offering 30k
Seems like an offer the OP would jump at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone has turned this into a RnF thread it has been the merry band of gougers. I simply posted an offer for the item, it was declined, and that's that. Everything else I've said has been in response to the forum trolls attacking me and I'm simply responding to them because someone has to feed the trolls dammit. I've broken no rules. I have not commented on the fairness of OP's thread (he has not listed a price so how could I?) nor have I listed my own items for sale under this thread (I don't even have a pre-nerf CoS for sale at the moment). So, I suppose you can go petition me because I hurt your fee-fees but I've broken no rules so I'd imagine the guides would likely just tell you to grow up.

In any case, I think it's clear how the community feels. Loads of other comments on this thread being vocal against price gouging and supporting the idea of changing forum rules with regard to the community being able to call out price gougers when they are found. That's where P99 is moving and I can understand why the gougers would get so irritable over it. They're scared and they're lashing out... they're realizing that they've spent a year hording items for potentially no purpose because the community is aware of what they've done and won't play their games. In the meantime, I can rest easy because every single person in this game who has a problem with me is actively working to hurt the P99 community. It looks like I've made all the right enemies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Very proud of that. I'll see myself out of this thread now. The community has spoken. #DeathToPriceGougers
Old 05-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Aviak

@Oct

If the price is too high and nobody is paying it then the prices will eventually come back down - the problem is much like the holgresh elder beads everyone knows they are limited availability so the cost jumps.

If you don't want to pay 30k don't, but whining about price gougers is a bad look bud. I encourage you to go pay 13k if you can find one for that price (hell I'll buy one for 13k too if you find one for my SK).

Also you started ranting/flaming at post 9 - whether you believe people are actually offering 30k or not is irrelevant (and how could you ever ACTUALLY know). You seem to think you have some altruistic view of how prices should be but ultimately whoever has the items sets the prices. If you don't like that I suggest you go play hello kitty's island adventure where everyone's feelings matter.

Also free bump - I disagree with what looks like the price is but that's your item to keep I guess
Old 05-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

^^^