Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision Rottun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mr. Deano treats object like women, man.
Hello
Old 04-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I want to know is how many levels you lost doing this. Because by the time the server is back up those corpses will all be bye bye. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Corpses disappear when you rez them?
Old 04-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I was about to say the exact same thing!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i copy + pasted the second part

Quote:
What I want to know is how many levels you lost doing this. Because by the time the server is back up those corpses will all be bye bye. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The corpes timers are on hold... Rogeans got us covered, dawg.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

There's no way these were all non-exp loss. I mean, IB's just not smart enough to do that.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thurme has defeated Deano in a duel to the death!Thurme has defeated Deano in a duel to the death!Thurme has defeated Deano in a duel to the death!Thurme has defeated Deano in a duel to the death!Thurme has defeated Deano in a duel to the death!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Aviak

Stop explaining the fact that duels don't take exp! It's more amusing to note who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudvayne1812 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop explaining the fact that duels don't take exp! It's more amusing to note who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
I apologize for not participating in an EQ /duel in like 8 years. In fact the last time I did a duel in any game the loser was left at 1% health or something like that. You got me, I can't think of everything. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last time I saw somebody pile up corpses like that on this server it was some sort of exploit to be able to keep exp-ing in SolA before the other zones had ZEM. I was not likening this to that but my first reaction was the exp loss.

Again, you got me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Last time I saw somebody pile up corpses like that on this server it was some sort of exploit to be able to keep exp-ing in SolA before the other zones had ZEM. I was not likening this to that but my first reaction was the exp loss.
..and I still beat him to 50. :P