Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 03:25 AM
Kobold

First let me start by saying it hurt's to say anything good about Brady, but if I ignore the fact that Im a Dolphins fan and we can't even keep our QBs in the game, this would be my unbiased opinion.....

I think 2 years ago you could say Peyton was better hands down, now I feel like they even out, this is the way I see it

Peyton-- Can make a mediocre offense look good...and a AWESOME defense look bad...

Brady-- Can make a mediocre offense look GREAT...and a AWESOME defense look mediocre...

Brady has a better arm then Peyton here the past few years, and his energy tends to amp up the play from his offense....normally you see NE picking away at defenses and using there energy to wear em out.

Peyton has his head, no one in the nfl can read a defense the way he can, NO ONE......he has a uncanny knack for finding the bad match-ups on the fly and or recognizing def packages that are gonna mess with the offensive call on the field....

And as far as this weeks game.......Look at the Colts injured list....there's a reason they've been losing to crap teams, that being said, Im surprised they did as well as they did against NE this week.

Kinda sad it looks like this will be the first year in a long time we don't see Peyton in the playoffs
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~
Old 11-22-2010, 07:26 AM
Kobold

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtb facebook "Like" button.
I second that shit...
Old 11-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If being a field general means giving your opponent the game winning ball with 30 seconds on the clock, then yeah Brady will never be that.
come on cab, if you know football, you'd know throwing the ball that much you're going to throw pick's. He'll be back throwing for 400+ yards next week shrug it off. I'd be worried if i was NE, the colts have no run game and no defense, they let peyton manning keep them in and almost win the game.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
come on cab, if you know football, you'd know throwing the ball that much you're going to throw pick's. He'll be back throwing for 400+ yards next week shrug it off. I'd be worried if i was NE, the colts have no run game and no defense, they let peyton manning keep them in and almost win the game.
Peyton's numbers are padded due to the type of offense Indi runs first of all. Also, the fact that he plays in a dome at home cannot go unmentioned. Beyond that, so quickly we forget that Peyton was formerly known as a choke artist. Up until we actually took home the ring, most of America would pick AGAINST him going into playoff situations. Peyton Manning is 9-9 in his playoff appearances, Tom Brady is 12-4. Consider also that Tom did not play for an entire season.

The comparison is tight, but you really do not understand sports in general if you don't give the edge to the guy with the most championships.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..Up until we actually took home.. .
Up until he*
Old 11-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Aviak

Simple fact is Peyton is a massive choke artist, while Brady is nearly always clutch. True story bro.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by audacity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Young
Montana*
Old 11-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sorry my memory sucks.

Which one was Tom again?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry my memory sucks.

Which one was Tom again?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one in the middle I think..
Old 11-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one in the middle I think..
Thank you sir! Yes, she does have a pretty good arm.
Closed Thread