Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7FsAgPuVwU
Old 04-18-2019, 04:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure if this is video of people illegally doing it, but here's a video from last night of people doing it.

Considerations:
0) all parties were unguilded. I did a /guildstatus on each I could find. No guilds, maybe you recognize names?
1) I logged in a min or so earlier but did not start the video as i waited for OBS to load (wasn't expecting to have to film).
2) They were pulling as i logged in. They had a ranger with 1 epic parked at the fountain, but he got aggro and died (press F to pay respects). His body can be seen at 8:05 (Tinyas).
3) The body of the Mini (Coercer) stayed and rotted without anyone other than the killers checking the loot (maybe no item dropped they needed?)
3) at 8:00 mins ish in the video, an unknown ranger logs in and LD quickly. He had no epic. Might have just been a tracker, but IMO any ranger logging in is suspicious since its ranger epic item.
4) Pathers on all sides can be seen, implying they were not cleared before mob was pulled. However, it is a group of monks, so they could have zoned in and flopped their way to fountain.
5) I'm not making conclusions, I'm giving eyes on what I saw. Make your own conclusions!
They did the same thing tonight (this morning around 2:30am est). Magi was of course up, and Eliashib was of course there too (have a screenshot). So what happens? We port up to entrance, and you know, actually follow the rules. However, lo and behold, mobs are up between entrance and fountain, we have to clear to get to her, yet Eliashib and his small crew at the fountain single target the Magi and kill her. Grats!

It confirms your point #4. It wasn't only pathers around fountain, but mobs from the entrance to the fountain that needed to be cleared.

Basically nothing can be done about it, and it seems the GMs apparently can't do anything about it either. So /shrug
Old 04-18-2019, 04:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster1071 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did the same thing tonight (this morning around 2:30am est). Magi was of course up, and Eliashib was of course there too (have a screenshot). So what happens? We port up to entrance, and you know, actually follow the rules. However, lo and behold, mobs are up between entrance and fountain, we have to clear to get to her, yet Eliashib and his small crew at the fountain single target the Magi and kill her. Grats!

It confirms your point #4. It wasn't only pathers around fountain, but mobs from the entrance to the fountain that needed to be cleared.

Basically nothing can be done about it, and it seems the GMs apparently can't do anything about it either. So /shrug
I know I'm not the voice of reason here but can't you just like... drag a horde of monsters over to the fountain and kill everyone? Massive amounts of dickish death usually solves shit like this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2019, 05:52 AM
Skeleton

You do realise that GMs can just check the database and see the exact loc someone is camped out at. So if they cared, they could just check the camped out loc of each of those people you mentioned. But they haven't done that, because nobody cares.

In summary: nobody cares.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:11 AM
Banned

Holy shit get up there and poop sock it. Sirken was insane guys and is gone now.
Old 04-18-2019, 07:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster1071 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just so I'm clear, did you want Eliashib to clear a yellow brick road for you and your guild to get to the fountain to make it easier for you to contest?
Old 04-18-2019, 08:26 AM
Aviak

Not sure why this is even a topic anymore, but it's good to keep the focus on it.

The same bottleneck occured for the wizard epic and VS. The fix was made to have the staff drop more often. And so it did. This will likely have a similar outcome.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

Yes, it should be easy to acquire an item worth several hundred K in value. If you're lazy to compete against a crew who put in work to develop an efficient, team-oriented process of farming, please continue to complain.

Can we please get instanced versions of Hate added immediately? Thank you.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaritan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, it should be easy to acquire an item worth several hundred K in value. If you're lazy to compete against a crew who put in work to develop an efficient, team-oriented process of farming, please continue to complain.

Swing and miss
Old 04-18-2019, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaritan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

not too bright eh
Closed Thread