Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes Phenyo, I waste my time creating sock puppet accounts asking about Green so that I can then waste more of my time answering my own question so that I can ... benefit how exactly?
I just opened the forums to see a green thread with you as the last poster, it was a humerous moment. Idk what elf sickness you're talking about but you definitely like the smell of your own farts.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Green server sounds like fun, can't wait.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk what elf sickness you're talking about but you definitely like the smell of your own farts.
Who doesn't?
Old 04-25-2019, 01:12 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who doesn't?

My wife. But i do !!
Old 04-25-2019, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misek84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Benefit how? Well its no secret your an advocate for the green server and want it asap. If you create another post about green server, people will just see it as just another post by loramin. But if you create another post about green server using a different account you think it will appear as if there are other people wanting the green server as much as you.

What benefit? Getting green server faster by utilizing a PR campaign using multiple accounts to inflate interest in said server. Would it work? No, of course not, but only part that is important is that you think it will [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whenever I mention Green I almost always take pains to mention how far off it is. The staff has to do the second part of Chardok 2.0, the subsequent minor patches, and the mythical list that they've never even acknowledged exists (but as a dev I'm sure must) of work they kicked down the road but need to complete before releasing Green. And to put that all in perspective, Velious took seven years.

So no, I don't think starting even more threads asking about Green would help make our all volunteer devs code faster. I think me learning C++ and offering to help code would ... but I'm a Javascript guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who doesn't?
It's the smell of relief.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:28 PM
Aviak

So this will be EQ's version of Avengers: Endgame?
Old 04-25-2019, 03:08 PM
Large Bat

I'm ready for it now, I vote we just go for it.
Old 04-25-2019, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

Again, a single green server will be worse than a nightmare for anyone trying to referee the guise / manastone / other limited availability crap camps in light of how many players would parachute in for launch. People scream for fresh classic. A single server launch methinks is not the answer. Of course... Blue & Red could be wiped simultaneously for 2 servers launching and the 3rd test server being used for the Teams PvP rules realm.
Closed Thread