Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 03:25 AM
Sarnak

Please let me sock good shit with you guys since I missed all the cool shit in the past.
Old 04-26-2019, 03:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
needing mana stones and guises to justify their shit existences.
woah eeeasy buddy
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 04-26-2019, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Put those cookies back, motherfucker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7nhVkwfdw
Old 04-26-2019, 04:05 AM
Banned

I can see it now, if the green/blue merge after greens velious will happen there will be loot right selling for blue currency, either in shout or in backroom discords.

Hope you been attacking high priority targets and saving scales, epics and whatnot on blue so you can get a guise on green which will probably merged into blue.

holy shit what if people are selling ntov lootrights to people so they can have lootrights on green and since server merging will cause naming and renaming issues someone can make a level 1 on green the same name they looted the stuff on blue and the blue will get flagged for a rename and bam free loot
Old 04-26-2019, 04:16 AM
Banned

Take the current spergitude of the current playerbase.
Pond and GY fighting over canyon mobs and then a super twink warrior moves into canyon causing even more fights
people forgetting on how small solb really is
highkeep goblin waitlists
a 6 man group at every south karana spire, and every treant
i dont even wanna think about crushbone and blackburrow
40+ people in CoM and no raids going on
people spamming "book not up" when casually raiding hate and the book is actually not up
people
leapfrog
You think there are going to be people in runnyeye WILLINGLY?!

While I might be the only Doomposter about this so far.. whew its ganna be a total shitshow.

Regards, an old bertox player
Old 04-26-2019, 05:30 AM
Planar Protector

"My platinum stash is more important than your enjoyment"
Old 04-26-2019, 05:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"My platinum stash is more important than your enjoyment"
Well yeah. Right now I feel like I am between two armies of people and the incoming gunfight will be offers.

I mean.. 100k blue plat for a guise lootright on green is not that farfetched. Well.. unless inner circle cartels form to either:
1.) sacrificial lamb train the group while another moves in claiming its classic, while trainer is punished the other group can stay
2.) shady passing of camp to friends/guilds only (current idol status)
3.) an entire guild working together to get the fuck in there at level 25-30 with a raid force to plant the seeds of perma campedness. I can see a guild banding together to buy some combine magic weaps for dps or even mages summoning magic weapons to get this going

You all forget that this server sees 500-1000 people regularly and those vanilla zones are not meant for a mass amount of people
Old 04-26-2019, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

RnF gonna be great
Old 04-26-2019, 06:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see it now, if the green/blue merge after greens velious will happen there will be loot right selling for blue currency, either in shout or in backroom discords.
The merge seems more like their alternative in place if they ever decide to wipe green and start a new progression server up. I wouldn't get too excited about it. The staff probably won't be in too big of a rush to get another one going after the endless stream of petitions coming from the blue raid scene and the green server. You're in for a real long game if you plan on stashing manastones to sell back on blue.
Old 04-26-2019, 06:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take the current spergitude of the current playerbase.
Pond and GY fighting over canyon mobs and then a super twink warrior moves into canyon causing even more fights
people forgetting on how small solb really is
highkeep goblin waitlists
a 6 man group at every south karana spire, and every treant
i dont even wanna think about crushbone and blackburrow
40+ people in CoM and no raids going on
people spamming "book not up" when casually raiding hate and the book is actually not up
people
leapfrog
You think there are going to be people in runnyeye WILLINGLY?!

While I might be the only Doomposter about this so far.. whew its ganna be a total shitshow.

Regards, an old bertox player
When everyone's in shit tier gear for the first eight months I welcome a slower meta.

People are used to chain pulling the entire first floor of unrest with your drive by HB/Naltrons/POTG and half the group wearing hundreds of +HP/Mana at level 17. When you're in cloth and rawhide you'll need time to deal with pops and actually med and recover. Overpopulation MAY but a thing but so will undergearing. Highkeep gobs being three camps again could be a thing.

I think high value solo camps are going to be a shitshow no matter what, but if you're just looking to dick around in pick up groups or with your guildies then the experience you describe is classic and also somewhat beneficial without all the gear we've gotten used to.
Closed Thread