Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all seriousness, how can there be such blatant disregard for an entire server? I know most people don't like EverQuest PVP cause they are bluebie carebears, and that's fine. However there would have been and could still be a decent population on Red if the devs showed the slightest interest in reviving it. Obviously someone on staff cared enough about PVP to launch Red 99 in the first place. The amount of interest expressed towards a TEAMS server proves that EQ PVP can be enjoyable for most people in the correct environment / ruleset. I wonder, was Teams PVP even discussed internally between staff as an option, or was Green PVE always the end game? Can you all seriously be that bland that you want another PVE server after 10 years of a PVE server? Fuck's sake...

If you insist on kicking Red in the nuts yet again though, at least let us transfer toons with manastones from Green to Red so we can infuse Red with some Legacy shit too.
So you are saying that they should make another pvp server(that failed because of the players) instead of another PVE server that didnt fail? How does that make sense? And how is Green coming out kicking Red in the balls? The players kicked Red in the balls. PVP people got the PVP server and PVP people ruined it. Tough shit.

Although, You should go back and read some of the announcements. It is implied that there is another pvp server coming in the future some time.

BUUUUTTTTTTTT yes Green(as in PVE) has always been the point of P99.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Nilbog and all others who have invested their time and money into Project 1999 (now and throughout the years), thank you. Sincerely, thank you. You probably don't hear this enough.

P99 - Blue
Lafael - Druid - Level 60
Garnagle - Necro - Level 57
Seductress - Enchanter - Level 52
Sweets - Bard - Level 35
Venexia - Shaman - Level 60
Wonderelf - Warrior - Level 51
Old 09-16-2019, 10:13 AM
Aviak

Bah, this sounds amazing. Might need to give it a try.

Thanks for all the hard work, dev team.

Blue Server
Aegnor Eldruin - 60 High Elf Wizard <Dial a Port>
Vizeryn_D'Raethe - 60 Erudite Paladin
Formerly of <Azure Guard>
Old 09-16-2019, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with comment about closing wiki. True classic paiiin
I never thought of this, oh I so want to this to happen but at the same time It would be sooo painful, I don't know what to think. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know it's just a pipe dream, but back on Veeshan we used North Freeport for our market zone for... some reason. It would be nice if that got shifted a bit, although I know people will naturally gravitate back to EC out of habit.
I played on Veeshan also and would love to see everyone trading in NFP. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2019, 11:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uldarre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Veeshan also and would love to see everyone trading in NFP. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mithaniel Mar and subsequently Drinal after the split also did NFP. All my wheelin' and dealin' went down on the top floor of the Jade Tiger, last room.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
. PVP people got the PVP server and PVP people ruined it.
HEY! As one of those PVP people I resemble that remark.
Old 09-16-2019, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graventhel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mithaniel Mar and subsequently Drinal after the split also did NFP. All my wheelin' and dealin' went down on the top floor of the Jade Tiger, last room.
I was on Tribunal and we used the tunnel but everyone was down by Shady Swashbuckler not the entrance. It felt more like a bazaar in my opinion.
Old 09-16-2019, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd pay $20 a month for a new red box like this except no lists, no rooted dragons, basically anything non-classic.
Old 09-16-2019, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice04 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very excited to experience original era Everquest without quality of life improvements as a dwarf paladin. I want to take groups into places not normally grouped in for xp like befallen and najena.
Actually Najena will be packed in the early months because JBoots drop there!
Closed Thread