Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2019, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is the ignore function for users? This OP with meme'd out typing method is not making my visit to the forums pleasant.
Quiet with your incessant whinging.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2019, 03:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just watched this video on like doing bard AOE but with a frost mage, I might log in to try this see if I can get to 60 without getting tired of it.

Looks like there may be 1 or 2 decent game mechanics in WoW after all.
I remember getting mad that I couldn't level my character with just battlegrounds. I liked battlegrounds.
Old 08-31-2019, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionsaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember getting mad that I couldn't level my character with just battlegrounds. I liked battlegrounds.
I really loved whatever their like first generation battlegrounds were. I know they like added some new mode that I never played but pre any first expansion I played the arena battleground capture the flag thing, the two forts, with some huts and forest between them? I played that like a thousand times. That was basically all I did that was so fun!
Old 08-31-2019, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

So is this the way I'm going to waste my mid-30s like I did with my late-20s here?

But for real, I've tried to play WoW about 3 times now and never made it past lv 20. I'm not hardcore enough for quest-based leveling. As one of my Cabal Online guildies put it so eloquently, "I got sick of being the NPCs' bitch."*

Is it weird I way prefer grinding? Stuck with lineage II over this game and think I made a good choice. How are the castle seiges in WoW?

*This is an interesting view on how this young man and, I presume, many other men see women. That statement roughly translates to I got sick of being treated like a woman. Woman in this context means one who does things for others, aka servant. Humanity kinda sucks and this is why the women are going to kill you all when asexual reproduction technology goes mainstream.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-31-2019 at 06:22 PM..
Old 08-31-2019, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is this the way I'm going to waste my mid-30s like I did with my late-20s here?

But for real, I've tried to play WoW about 3 times now and never made it past lv 20. I'm not hardcore enough for quest-based leveling. As one of my Cabal Online guildies put it so eloquently, "I got sick of being the NPCs' bitch."*

Is it weird I way prefer grinding? Stuck with lineage II over this game and think I made a good choice. How are the castle seiges in WoW?

*This is an interesting view on how this young man and, I presume, many other men see women. That statement roughly translates to I got sick of being treated like a woman. Woman in this context means one who does things for others, aka servant. Humanity kinda sucks and this is why the women are going to kill you all when asexual reproduction technology goes mainstream.

Actually it's been discovered that the most efficient way to level in wow IS grinding. Also, in classic wow its very common to finish quests and be too low for the next batch of quests, forcing you to need to grind mobs anyway.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-31-2019, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, that's good. I just know I was completely burnt on reading paragraphs of blizzard staff fanfiction about why this or that particular elf really needed me to bring them a specific number of stolen pastries which could be cut out of the corpses of the area's wildlife.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I hear people insult people by calling them, "children" and no one cares about that.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionsaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear people insult people by calling them, "children" and no one cares about that.
Won't someone think of the man children?
Old 08-31-2019, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just gonna chalk that up to being unable to empathize with or otherwise understand people who experienced a different set of circumstances in life! Everyone without a million dollars is just lazy imho, and it has absolutely nothing to do with capitalism capitalizing on vulnerable people and keeping them in a perpetual state of poverty to maintain a de facto caste system.

I'm trying to get this dispensary job atm. Friend friend of manager and probably not getting it still, but keep your hopes up for me please!

Back on topic, I've decided that Humans are the best race aesthetically and will no longer be playing night elves.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-31-2019 at 08:29 PM..
Old 08-31-2019, 08:28 PM
Orc

its a shame that's why the majority of reincarnations point that hell is basically forever. Just trying to hold on my .01 percent reincarnation... if you want to call it that.
Closed Thread