Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin said intent matters and you replied by saying in law it would be a bad defense and nonsensical to say you didn't intend to do the thing you did.

If you kill someone while driving a car, you could be looking at anywhere from a fine with a probation to life in prison depending on your intent.

So stop being such an idiot please.
As I said my point was it’s not going to get you off Scott free just by saying I didn’t intend to do anything. You’re just putting words in my mouth lol.

If you’re convicted of vehicular manslaughter you are going to serve some degree of jail time unless there was some significant exacerbating factor of the victim contributing to their own death
Old 08-06-2021, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today my CoWorker said the border was at fault that non-vaxed ppl are dying to Covid.

I then said well.. time to get the vaccine I guess, right.
His response was the vaccine is killing everyone who takes it.

I told him over 160,000,000 in the US have been fully vaccinated.

I asked him what are you listening to on your radio on your head phones all day. He told me wayne allyn root. He also, if to reinforce and reassure me, proceeded to tell me Fox is saying the same thing.

I tried to tell him nah thats not right look:

Foxnews is saying those not vaccinated are the bulk of those with covid...
https://www.foxnews.com/health/missi...cinated-people

He then told me you can't believe that information its all fake and the article was written by a left leaning hack.

He then angrily told me my business can't force me to take the vaccine.
I told him ... but they aren't, calm down.
He then said he isn't taking no tests either, I told him they aren't making thou either.
What a terrible day to be literate
Old 08-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said my point was it’s not going to get you off Scott free just by saying I didn’t intend to do anything. You’re just putting words in my mouth lol.

If you’re convicted of vehicular manslaughter you are going to serve some degree of jail time unless there was some significant exacerbating factor of the victim contributing to their own death
Yeah you are just trying to change what you said because I pointed out that you are an idiot. Here is what you said:

Quote:
In law it certainly wouldn’t be a defense to say “well I didn’t INTEND to do it, I just knew that there were pretty good odds what I was doing could hurt someone”

It’s a nonsensical argument and that commenter is a moron
What's that cd288, the cops arrested you for killing a guy while driving 100mph!? Did you know that there are pretty good odds of hurting someone when you drive that fast? Well.., should you face homicide charges or just reckless driving? What's that? your intent doesn't matter? Okay well homicide charges it is then. Glad we got that taken care of. Hey you know that's a lot of meth you got there cd288, did you intend to sell it? Oh, in law, whether you intend to do something or not is not a defense? Oh okay guess that doesn't matter then.
Old 08-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you are just trying to change what you said because I pointed out that you are an idiot. Here is what you said:

What's that cd288, the cops arrested you for killing a guy while driving 100mph!? Did you know that there are pretty good odds of hurting someone when you drive that fast? Well.., should you face homicide charges or just reckless driving? What's that? your intent doesn't matter? Okay well homicide charges it is then. Glad we got that taken care of. Hey you know that's a lot of meth you got there cd288, did you intend to sell it? Oh, in law, whether you intend to do something or not is not a defense? Oh okay guess that doesn't matter then.
Lol I literally said multiple times that lack of intent wouldn’t get you off completely free. What’s wrong with you dude? Did someone hurt you or something?

You seem to get really wound up over nothing
Old 08-07-2021, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I literally said multiple times that lack of intent wouldn’t get you off completely free. What’s wrong with you dude? Did someone hurt you or something?

You seem to get really wound up over nothing
cd288 is liike a broken record
Old 08-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Banned

That's because CD288 is an AI chatbot. It's impossible to be that stupid. It fails the Turing test. So does Horza for that matter.

Contrarily, Baler does not
Old 08-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone Teppler has a disagreement with about politics is a Jewish automaton.
Old 08-07-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Just when the vaccine gave some Solace.

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccine-resis...193100413.html

God why can’t this shit be over with.
Old 08-07-2021, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just when the vaccine gave some Solace.

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccine-resis...193100413.html

God why can’t this shit be over with.
Fear and Control

They have infinite variants they will roll out
Old 08-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Literally lol
Closed Thread