Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Default Wizard quad kiting spots?

My little wizard is lvl 45, I'm looking for places to quad on him. I've been quading spectres in oasis but the experience is starting to dry up and need some new places. Never played a wiz before so any advice would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-31-2016, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjlent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My little wizard is lvl 45, I'm looking for places to quad on him. I've been quading spectres in oasis but the experience is starting to dry up and need some new places. Never played a wiz before so any advice would be greatly appreciated
Bloodgills
Old 01-31-2016, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

In loio?
Old 01-31-2016, 10:48 PM
Skeleton

I stayed in OT doing chickens and cactus thru 46, if that gets boring there is also the 3 dwarf merchants near the water by the kandin firepot wiz epic npc (don't attack him, he will rip you apart)

48-50 is generally a lull in xp for quading since you are forced to still use circle of force, the best xp for those levels are bloodgills in loio, but they are frequently taken and you need an enduring breath item.

If you do OT, focus on spiked cactus and stonegazer chickens specifically, i was still getting around 3-4% per pull if you get 4 of those specific mobs
Old 02-20-2016, 01:19 PM
Aviak

I spent a lot of time around KC, cause getting buffs was very easy just inside and around the castle. And if you are as bad as this game as me, access to clicky rez's with minimal begging was always a plus as well!

Not sure if its as popular anymore since its not such a hot bind spot for raiders (enchanters in particular) like it used to be.
Old 02-21-2016, 07:52 AM
Skeleton

I did dwarfs by BB docks till 49, got 1% per kill from 47-49 even after they went high green. steady as fuck exp. I was playing a shaman mind you but id bet it would be nice to be able to do a quad at docks then AFK. Can even go do another quad past the goblin camps if you want. Then if you got mana to spare you can burn down the bard or whatever it is in the hut by the merchant at docks. The vend will sell to you as your killing dwarfs aswell. 4pp+ per kill. I was doing about 25-28% exp per level. 6 dwarfs and 1 half elf doable by docks. 4 more dwarfs past goblins. 2 dwarfs and the half elf are on 6 min respawn times so you can do trios while you wait for a full spawn.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Spirocs in TD.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:11 AM
Fire Giant

Dreadlands is possible as well, just have to be carefull not to pull unwanted mobs.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure I was doing Yetis at the ice tunnel in DL at this level, nice xp quadding these -- Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 02-23-2016, 11:16 AM
Aviak

@50 I had to suck it up and single kill wyverns in CS to hit 51. Then as soon as you get Pillar of Frost it is easy sailing from there. Hit 53 now but will drop once I hit 54 I'm sure. Not sure where to go for 54+
Closed Thread