Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 07:28 PM
Skeleton

Default Iksar Bone Chip Quest

Is the bone chip turn in quest for cabilis still bugged as I've seen mentioned on the wiki, where if one faction is maxed out you can no longer raise the other factions? I'm attempting to build Cabilis faction as a Wood Elf and I've maxed out my faction with the Legion of Cabilis, but the Crusaders of Greenmist are still scowling at me. When I hand in bone chips to Trooper Mozo, he mentions that he doesn't see four bone chips, but I'm still awarded the exp and faction messages.

I'm concerned that I won't be able to carry my faction any further, so I want to see if anybody is able to fill me in on whether or not I can move forward with bone chips or if I need to do something else.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Although you're handing in 4 the NPC processes it 1 at a time... so it adds them up before handing out the quest reward (coin/faction/etc).

If you can invis you'll be fine going to the bank (bank from the wall still) and traveling through, just be aware where the Crusaders are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2016, 08:27 PM
Skeleton

I figured I'm already set to go through the town, but I mostly wanted to go for the shock value of a wood elf in Cabilis. No invis or illusions.

Of course I don't really know how many Crusaders are actually in Cabilis, so I might be able to get away with that, but I'd love to somehow get them to at least Dubious as well.

I suppose that message doesn't really mean much, though, as long as the faction messages are still coming up? Since it's still adding them up, it's just spitting out a bad message.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

SK faction is the very LAST faction to raise if i remember my faction right... I did it with dark elf cleric Innoruuk so I don't think that it took me as long as it might for someone of a different race. I know that it was a pain in the fkin arse to do though and getting merchants to sell to you is nigh impossible.

I have managed to get my non-sk factions on my Erudite Mage Prexus to dubious. To be honest I am not sure the interactions of your class/race/god in factions if that might cause you to not be able to cap out if you are Tunare follower.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 03-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Skeleton

Ok, I'll see if I notice a change at 8000 bone chips handed in. I'm a Wood Elf Bard under Bristlebane. I'm hoping being a bard puts me more neutral than the average wood elf. :P
Old 03-29-2016, 09:11 PM
Fire Giant

I mean if you follow http://wiki.project1999.com/Faction at all then it would be assumed max scowl to dubious will be only 1550 faction points, x4 bonechips is about 6200 bonechips. So that should be the MAX that you would have to turn in to reach dubious no? I mean the quest itself gives I THINK +5 to Legion faction, and like +2 to the rest with +1 to SK?
I think I only did something like 4k or less on my dark elf cleric
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 03-29-2016, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

If troopers is maxed u should still be able to max other factions. I can't find the thread atm, but uthgaard said there is additional hate for scaled mystics (shaman faction) for nec/wiz/bard/mag. Took me a looong time to get faction on my wiz. Crusader quarg is Sk but on scaled mystics. Curscale quest seemed to be good for merchant faction.
Old 03-29-2016, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

i went that route on my Delf necro. the sk's were definately last to raise. many bone chips later. i spent 3k in bone chips.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 03-30-2016, 01:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am still handing in chips, guess I should have kept count. If I cast collaboration (+300 per the wiki) I am still scowls to Quarg (Oh how I hate that guy), but illusion iksar gets me to apprehensive without collaboration. All this so I can walk through the city there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2016, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am still handing in chips, guess I should have kept count. If I cast collaboration (+300 per the wiki) I am still scowls to Quarg (Oh how I hate that guy), but illusion iksar gets me to apprehensive without collaboration. All this so I can walk through the city there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't remember how many i turned in, it was pretty ridiculous. I think im ally with troopers, sks, and just dubious with the shaman guild. I wanna say it was 600 or so stacks (12000 chips) but i didnt keep track that well.
Closed Thread