Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is turning our diets or daily exercise routines into a strict computer algorithm or scientific formula for "peak efficiency" really going to accomplish something wonderful? I can appreciate the goals and the general idea of healthy habits & practices....but some seem to be treating or talking about their eating and exercise lifestyles to an exact science like it's some kinda engineering project?

IDK this just bores the heck out of me personally....is boredom or tedium really worth the extra "gains"?

Besides feeling "better" and looking "hot", are we trying to sex up robots eventually? This sounds like robot talk to me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are we preparing for life, dating, & sex with robots? Can't we wait 100 years more for this? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're missing the point. But if you want to "do whatever you want" it's kinda hard to be a total bitch when sugar daddy upgrades to the cybernetic model.

My goal is to never poop again.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just do it because I feel better, physically and mentally. it helps me maintain balance, which is what enables me to do more ^^
Also this. I feel better. Because I am more able to do the very few things I enjoy well.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe give intermittent fasting a go while in keto. minimizing insulin should lower your metabolic target weight and if you are in keto, then you shouldn't see significant losses to lean body mass. You are potentially missing out on some of the anabolic effects of insulin, but you still realize them around your meal(s), which should occur following lifts anyway. Also, intermittent fasting stimulates autophagy, which offers the added bonus of cleaning up unnecessary/harmful tissues like plaques. Google all this stuff, could be complete bullshit, but all seems plausible.
Jives with my extremely supernatural wisdom score. You are a genius.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

I get what you’re saying, Asteria, but I’m hoping to use what science is out there to get to my goal as quickly as possible. I like science anyways. Right now I’m testing the hypothesis that my swarthy girth is why people see me as guy in public. It’s one of the few variables I’m able to change at this point.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

speaking of not pooping, did you know that there are mites that live on most people's faces that eat our oil, but can't poop because they don't have a butthole and so when they die, they rot in our pores filling them with all the poop a mite has amassed in its tummy over the course of its life?
Old 01-25-2019, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also this. I feel better. Because I am more able to do the very few things I enjoy well.
*high-fives*
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
i just do it because I feel better, physically and mentally. it helps me maintain balance, which is what enables me to do more ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're missing the point. But if you want to "do whatever you want" it's kinda hard to be a total bitch when sugar daddy upgrades to the cybernetic model.

My goal is to never poop again.
Quote:
Happy to hear!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was concerned that a hyper-focus on this technical stuff might take up a lot of time for other things or take some enjoyment out of eating. Maybe I was just being a presumptuous witch?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is turning our diets or daily exercise routines into a strict computer algorithm or scientific formula for "peak efficiency" really going to accomplish something wonderful? I can appreciate the goals and the general idea of healthy habits & practices....but some seem to be treating or talking about their eating and exercise lifestyles to an exact science like it's some kinda engineering project?

IDK this just bores the heck out of me personally....is boredom or tedium really worth the extra "gains"?

Besides feeling "better" and looking "hot", are we trying to sex up robots eventually? This sounds like robot talk to me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are we preparing for life, dating, & sex with robots? Can't we wait 100 years more for this? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says also the medical experiment that abstracts their reality through a virtual one called everquest. And forum quest.

Don't feel bad though. Off loading my observing machine mind to a simpler series of several inputs is a great terror management process for me too.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
speaking of not pooping, did you know that there are mites that live on most people's faces that eat our oil, but can't poop because they don't have a butthole and so when they die, they rot in our pores filling them with all the poop a mite has amassed in its tummy over the course of its life?
Is that a blackhead origin? Cool info too.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Happy to hear!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was concerned that a hyper-focus on this technical stuff might take up a lot of time for other things or take some enjoyment out of eating. Maybe I was just being a presumptuous witch?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw I still have plenty of time to shit post, lift, cook bones until they are soft and chewable, and cry perpetually at my own lack of godliness.
Closed Thread