Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-05-2023, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Default No more EXP bonus please

Please.

All it does is send the trolls and no-lifers of this game into a frenzy. I can't even enjoy a chill solo spot, because some douchebag comes storming in, arguing with me about camp rights.

I've been able to stomach like 20 minutes at a time around these players this weekend.

Between Enchanters who spaz in ooc because a Chardok group accidentally pulled 1 mob from Graveyard...

Or Howling Stones where people bust into North and start arguments about camp rights with the group who was already there and had cleared the wing twice...

Or Karnors where the ranger from LCY camp and the ranger from hands camp run into each other in the basement pulling from the basement groups camp.

And then new players ask in guild chat "Is it like this every bonus exp weekend? Mistmoore is very contentious right now." "Unrest is a shitshow"

So stop appeasing the fucktards on Alt #10. Stop turning on bonus exp.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

you are going to lose your shit when the pve servers merge in two more weeks
Old 09-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Choose outside, real life, friends, and family on holiday weekends and reject the fomo of this bonus XP.

You aren't "stuck in traffic" you ARE traffic.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

or just stop playing
Old 09-05-2023, 09:47 AM
Fire Giant

What if you are really the no lifer?
Old 09-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please.

All it does is send the trolls and no-lifers of this game into a frenzy. I can't even enjoy a chill solo spot, because some douchebag comes storming in, arguing with me about camp rights.

I've been able to stomach like 20 minutes at a time around these players this weekend.

Between Enchanters who spaz in ooc because a Chardok group accidentally pulled 1 mob from Graveyard...

Or Howling Stones where people bust into North and start arguments about camp rights with the group who was already there and had cleared the wing twice...

Or Karnors where the ranger from LCY camp and the ranger from hands camp run into each other in the basement pulling from the basement groups camp.

And then new players ask in guild chat "Is it like this every bonus exp weekend? Mistmoore is very contentious right now." "Unrest is a shitshow"

So stop appeasing the fucktards on Alt #10. Stop turning on bonus exp.
Maybe try not being a no lifer as well and log off for the weekend, hope that helps.
Old 09-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Banned

I actually kinda dread getting to 60 because for me the sunk cost fallacy makes me disinclined to roll alts, and all there is to do at 60 is raid (no thanks) or farm pp

So I had no problem with barely playing the entire weekend, I actually ended up losing exp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2905.jpg (26.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-05-2023, 01:44 PM
Banned

Yeah bonus xp weekend is super lame and bad except for the other times when it's not and it's totally fine and everyone just gets lots of xp and it's fine and good and cool.

Since *you* had a bad experience with it though nobody else should get a chance to have a good one.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like OP wants to ruin a good thing for the rest of us because he didn't have fun.

I had a great time this weekend. Met a couple new elf friends and gained a bulb of exp. Sorry you had a bad time but I look forward to the exp bonus weekends. It injects some life into the server.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 09-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Banned

I fully endorse OP