Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Kobold

More recently*
Old 02-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you get some xp instead? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got plenty of that, my dude lol.

This shit is all just ridiculous anyways. Once I found out that nerds /petition names (new Green server nubs, this was never a thing on Blue) I just /petition names of people that I see that aren't in compliance. I don't keep a list, I just wait for a low level toon in Rubicite or something with a name in violation and I /petition it.

I'm pretty upset that Bobbarker got banned while people run around this server doing ridiculous bullshit. I think this is chaotic good alignment? Rofl

Bobbarker was/is a pillar of the community. People run around with names like "Watermelon" for an Erudite and people run around rule lawyering to the point where there's now 200 people at SolB ent in Classic waiting for a dragon to be brought to them. It's an absolute outrage.

<The A-Team>
Old 02-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

You should know that Watermelon is actually a very common name Sudanese name. Checkmate, liberals. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the court only ends if the person admits to guilt. Sounds like the dictionary definition of a kangaroo court. Or would it be a wildebeest court? Not sure what the African counterpart to a kangaroo would be.

The case has already been thrown out as no facts have been entered into evidence to show that the person both knew and intended to be named after a bakketbawl player. Court is adjourned, no tag backs.
Lol owned
Old 02-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol owned
Did you just get the joke that wildebeest are in Africa?
Old 02-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just get the joke that wildebeest are in Africa?
Yes I am aware thank you
Old 02-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Kobold

This thread is gold, I thought I was sick of the whole “DMO racist” thing but this one was worth the read.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a civil trial, and I would argue given the lower threshold for evidentiary proof than a criminal trial, by a preponderance of the evidence a jury could reasonably infer the defendant's intent. In this case, fraudulent misrepresentation. An expert witness could testify as to the statistical improbability of making the name completely randomly without knowledge of the truth. With this information, the jury would infer that a reasonable person in the defendant's position had knowledge that the representation was false.

Add in the compounding circumstance that the defendant had not one, but TWO PhD's (though the jury is still out on the falsity of this claim).

Secondly, to think science IS subjective is objectively nonsense. Google 'denial syndrome', or 'climate change NASA,' 'climate change UN,' 'climate change EPA.'

From the urgency of the OP I'm fairly certain this is a trial of a capital crime. With the death penalty on the table, the highest standards of evidence must be used.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got plenty of that, my dude lol.

This shit is all just ridiculous anyways. Once I found out that nerds /petition names (new Green server nubs, this was never a thing on Blue) I just /petition names of people that I see that aren't in compliance. I don't keep a list, I just wait for a low level toon in Rubicite or something with a name in violation and I /petition it.

I'm pretty upset that Bobbarker got banned while people run around this server doing ridiculous bullshit. I think this is chaotic good alignment? Rofl

Bobbarker was/is a pillar of the community. People run around with names like "Watermelon" for an Erudite and people run around rule lawyering to the point where there's now 200 people at SolB ent in Classic waiting for a dragon to be brought to them. It's an absolute outrage.

This is why abused children grow up to be abusive adults. Break the cycle of hate and pain.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Break the cycle of hate and pain.
Listen to your boy, galach.
Closed Thread