Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Default 20Y OLD DEADMO Cannot Sustain The Modern Autistic Sociopath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

Green wasn't a very good idea

The net gain to coincide with WOW Classic is about 300 players which is decreasing by the day. There are so many colored servers upon the feathered Dinosaur at this point that the choice is either cream, sugar or Splenda. Tea is Tea however

Everything within Reality is always within a state of decay except Nostalgia

Everyone wants nice things and without an abundance of resources (especially in Classic) not everyone can have nice things. If you don't have nice things you are a loser

Nobody wants to be a loser. To not be a loser you have to work harder and want it more than the other autistic sociopath that doesn't want to be a loser either. Everyone is born a loser

I went to the local game store the other day and was angry that they no longer sold Virtual Boys. I was able to find one online that some guys had restored. It came in a box labeled Project 1995 Classic. It even came with Warioland. I like this game very much. I send my only friend alerts at 3AM to turn on his Virtual Boy at the same time so we can play together in spirit and then compare high scores

I would rather assemble IPhones in China than be bossed around by a fat loser at 3AM in the morning. China only has skinny bosses because they are loser Communists like Bernie Sanders and nobody has enough food to eat

Modern P99 Guild Leaders would rather teach Chinese children to push buttons and follow simple instructions than deal with sociopathic autistic gamers so they could just keep all the loot for themselves. The beauty of such a system, would be that the Guild Leaders leading the charge from the local Starbucks (where people are defecating on the bathroom floor and shooting up on the toilet seat) is they won't get the Coronavirus, which leads to AIDS, followed by an itchy asshole

Someone should create a Virtual Survivor Twitch stream where all of the P99 Raiders are dumped on an island without food and water. Once every 7 Days at a specific location a Helicopter will fly by and drop 1 carrot and 1 bottle of corona beer (Sorry No Lime) because we all know sugar is bad for you and future President Micheal Bloomberg is going to ban Coke and Pepsi

Then we can watch the elite gather together their forces, charge up their mallets, refresh their soulfires and bring their lvl 34 Mage pets to beat the game

Someone will stub their toe on a rock which will trigger Dolalin to immediately issue a bug report about it

Anyone want to play some Quake 2 DM?
Old 02-29-2020, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
an itchy asshole
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EF6BED62-3D6E-4800-852F-CCF1387878F7.jpg (20.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 02-29-2020, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Tmc;dr
Old 02-29-2020, 05:48 PM
Kobold

Sounds like prime Dark Men of Odus Material. Nirgon will DM. Make sure to wear a fedora or pork pie hat in the video interview.
Old 02-29-2020, 06:13 PM
Kobold

Didnt read. Nice colors tho.
Old 02-29-2020, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Did someone say Coronavirus?

I'm glad all this leads to is an itchy asshole cause I've been dealing with that for years. Nothing a shovel and some Preparation-H can't cure though, I'm just joking I would never beat my ex-wife with a shovel.
Old 02-29-2020, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

The tip of a male human penis is also called the Corona
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-29-2020, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like prime Dark Men of Odus Material. Nirgon will DM. Make sure to wear a fedora or pork pie hat in the video interview.
?????
Old 02-29-2020, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Lost me at green wasn’t a very good idea.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The tip of a male human penis is also called the Corona
Actually, it isn't. The tip of the penis is called the glans. The corona is the part of the glans which is closest to the shaft, which forms the ridge around it's circumference, where the glans meets the penis.

source: i have a penis.
Closed Thread