Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no pharmacological differences between powder cocaine and crack cocaine. This means that, chemically, they are nearly identical and hence, produce similar results. The only difference is the method of consumption and the rate of absorption. Both are similarly adulterated with impurities.
Lol seriously? did you just google that there are no "pharmacological differences between powder cocaine and crack cocaine" and that according to your fedora logic they must therefore "produce similar results"

lol you have never seen a crack guy doing crack right?
Old 10-15-2020, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/def...ust_2018_1.pdf
Old 10-15-2020, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol seriously? did you just google that there are no "pharmacological differences between powder cocaine and crack cocaine" and that according to your fedora logic they must therefore "produce similar results"

lol you have never seen a crack guy doing crack right?
Quote:
a crack guy
are you really that simple?
Old 10-15-2020, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no pharmacological differences between powder cocaine and crack cocaine. This means that, chemically, they are nearly identical and hence, produce similar results. The only difference is the method of consumption and the rate of absorption. Both are similarly adulterated with impurities.
Dude - I’m glad you were able to go to google the difference between powder and rock coke and copy and paste something from the first medical website you came across. That’s really great.

But an hour ago you couldn’t tell me the difference between adderall and freebase; now you’re an expert on cocaine pharmacology and a quasi drug-sociologist to boot. If you want the last word here, go for it - I’m done with this one. But you’re really not fooling anyone.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude - I’m glad you were able to go to google the difference between powder and rock coke and copy and paste something from the first medical website you came across. That’s really great.

But an hour ago you couldn’t tell me the difference between adderall and freebase; now you’re an expert on cocaine pharmacology and a quasi drug-sociologist to boot. If you want the last word here, go for it - I’m done with this one. But you’re really not fooling anyone.
You're awfully aggressive for someone who assumes a whole lot.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Myth: Crack cocaine is more dangerous or more addictive than powder cocaine.
Fact: These two substances are actually almost chemically identical. It has been long observed in research that the differences between crack cocaine and powder cocaine are minor, and the difference in the manner in which both substances are normally taken is responsible for this myth. Similarly, mixing powder cocaine in water and injecting it results in a quicker onset of the psychoactive effects, more intense effects, and a shorter duration of these effects. Individuals who snort powder cocaine get essentially same psychoactive effects as individuals who smoke crack; however, smoking the drug, whether in powder form or as crack, results in the intensity of the psychoactive effects being perceived as more powerful and the effects wearing off more quickly. The difference is due to the way the drug is taken (smoked or injected versus snorted) and not due to the chemical composition of different forms of cocaine. Because individuals who smoke drugs like cocaine often experience the effects as being very strong and short-lived, they may be more likely to binge on the drug to maintain the psychoactive effects, but again, this is due more to the method of administration and not to chemical differences in the forms of cocaine.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Trump celebrates murdering a suspect rather than arresting him

Can't wait for more extrajudicial state sponsored killings!
Old 10-15-2020, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump celebrates murdering a suspect rather than arresting him

Can't wait for more extrajudicial state sponsored killings!
That dude needed to get got though. The posse was fully within their license to put him down.

ARMED AND DANGEROUS!
Old 10-15-2020, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

I call this work 'how to be wrong on multiple levels' featuring Pretzelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle
Is this any worse than Trump's adderall addiction? Or Jr's coke habit?
I googled around a bit and both of these are totally unsubstantiated rumors based on minimal evidence: DJT sniffing a lot during one press conference and Jr having 'wide eyes' during the RNC. At any rate, it was promptly pointed out that adderall is prescribed to kids while possession of cocaine is a felony. Therefore, a new line of rhetoric was attempted:

Quote:
So you're okay with the Trumps doing coke but not Hunter Biden?
Now the unsubstantiated rumors have become fact and we have both Trumps doing coke and the question is posed whether Hunter's 'crack' usage is somehow worse than normal cocaine usage.

Quote:
Individuals who snort powder cocaine get essentially same psychoactive effects as individuals who smoke crack; however, smoking the drug, whether in powder form or as crack, results in the intensity of the psychoactive effects being perceived as more powerful and the effects wearing off more quickly.
20 seconds of googling later, he completes the hat trick of futility by quoting a site that directly suggests that crack is 'higher for shorter', making it a stronger drug.

Look, I realize that logic is a dry and dusty subject. But this is why I linked How the Left and Right debate earlier. Please understand that these responses are not accidental. As the random forum tool Pretzelle dances on the stage, behind the curtain his strings are being pulled by PhDs in psychology. And this isn't some sort of conspiracy theory: we call them Public Relations. Every company has a group of people they pay purely to manipulate your opinion! It will continue until we learn to see through this nonsense.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I call this work 'how to be wrong on multiple levels' featuring Pretzelle.

I googled around a bit and both of these are totally unsubstantiated rumors based on minimal evidence: DJT sniffing a lot during one press conference and Jr having 'wide eyes' during the RNC. At any rate, it was promptly pointed out that adderall is prescribed to kids while possession of cocaine is a felony. Therefore, a new line of rhetoric was attempted:

Now the unsubstantiated rumors have become fact and we have both Trumps doing coke and the question is posed whether Hunter's 'crack' usage is somehow worse than normal cocaine usage.

20 seconds of googling later, he completes the hat trick of futility by quoting a site that directly suggests that crack is 'higher for shorter', making it a stronger drug.

Look, I realize that logic is a dry and dusty subject. But this is why I linked How the Left and Right debate earlier. Please understand that these responses are not accidental. As the random forum tool Pretzelle dances on the stage, behind the curtain his strings are being pulled by PhDs in psychology. And this isn't some sort of conspiracy theory: we call them Public Relations. Every company has a group of people they pay purely to manipulate your opinion! It will continue until we learn to see through this nonsense.
Thanks, police man.

Trumps are on blow.

You've repeatedly proved you don't care about upholding the law. What are you going to do when Trump loses? Kill some leftists and say it was self defense?
Closed Thread