Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But this is why I linked How the Left and Right debate earlier. Please understand that these responses are not accidental.
That video is funny, but inherently flaw.

While the illiberal left and magatards are two ends of the same horseshoe, the
candidates themselves are not even remotely equally qualified and/or equally flawed.

False equivalence.

Also, Hillary's emails and Comet Ping Pong. Do your own research.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
typical idiocy
Do you really not understand that the more nonsense you type the more people write you off as a clueless tool?
Old 10-15-2020, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you really not understand that the more nonsense you type the more people write you off as a clueless tool?
Aww, I'm sorry I've upset you. Go beat some protesters/minorities. It'll make you feel better. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2020, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That video is funny, but inherently flaw.

candidates themselves are not even remotely equally qualified and/or equally flawed.

False equivalence.

Also, Hillary's emails and Comet Ping Pong. Do your own research.
The political spectrum is a ring, not a horseshoe.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The qualifications of the candidates are irrelevant! The only purpose of politicians is to divert the negative emotional energy that people feel towards their incompetent parasitic government away from the actual rulers, whoever they are. When things go wrong the angry public can then throw out the bums and elect a new set who mysteriously happen to support the same policies.

Think about this: all Democrats have to do to win the Presidency back is point out that Trump has not drained the swamp even one iota. They are not making this play because their whole purpose is to run cover for this fact.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aww, I'm sorry I've upset you. Go beat some protesters/minorities. It'll make you feel better. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'u mad bro' only works on people who write angry posts. I'm not mad at you; I'm just trying to help other people understand the nature of logical fallacies in the hope they can cut through the fog of propaganda that currently covers the world. And you'll simply have to accept me pointing out your numerous logical errors until such time as you decide stop trying to project your negative feelings for Americans over the Internet.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:19 PM
Server GM

Trump was asked about Qanon. He wouldn't say that the democrats weren't Satanic worshipping pedophiles.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm just trying to help other people understand the nature of logical fallacies in the hope they can cut through the fog of propaganda that currently covers the world.
It's a noble gesture, but ultimately a fruitless one. "Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth" is not an ancient notion for no reason. Humans seem to have some sort of ingrained instinct to favor desirable lies over unwanted truth. It's exhibit A as to why the nation routinely elects brazen liars into political office. Truman was probably the most personally honest POTUS of the 20th century and he got into office as an unwanted accident, stuffed into the VP job so as to get him and his annoying (read: effective) Truman Committee out of the picture. They weren't expecting FDR to keel over when he did.

Danth
Old 10-15-2020, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
are you really that simple?
When I said crack guy, I really wasn't responding to you. I was using those words for people reading this exchange who have been around and can tell a pothead from a junkie from a cokehead from a crack...enthusiast.

I assume your posts are bad faith/intentional trolling so I respond for other's benefit and/or amusement.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:42 PM
Orc

Default Blue, Red, Green

Can we rename P99 servers from Blue/Red/Green to Biden/Trump/Howie Hawkins because you know, current events?
Closed Thread