Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You either want things to return to sanity or will vote for Trump.
pretty sure drag queen story hour and the rest of the crackpot leftist ideas are far more insane than orangeman president

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by kjs86z; 10-16-2020 at 03:33 PM..
Old 10-16-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Trump lying to me about my saftey so that I wont panic is enough for me, idk what ppl are on about these days worrying about me being a communist.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure drag queen story hour and the rest of the crackpot leftist ideas are far more insane than orangeman president

my son loves drag queens. sorry you have so much hate in your heart.

Old 10-16-2020, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one accused General Grant of corruption when he was president, and yet his administration is frequently brought out as an example of such.

EVERYONE AROUND GRANT HAS BEEN IMPLICATED IN CRIMES. I just can't understand this cult one bit.

If anything, Trump is guilty of not knowing how cutthroat politics was and trusted people to be the 'best people' instead of self-enriching venal cocksuckers (Hi Omarosa Manigault Newman). He made several statements to that effect, that he thought the real estate business was tough until he made it to DC.

But that's all in the past now. Sure, he still has to fire that FBI do-nothing jerk after the election, but he's got the people he needs now. The jerks have mostly been winnowed out. That's why we need him for the next term. His crew is a mean lean machine all figured shit out and ready to bring super-peace and mega-prosperity for the next four years.

I'm not sure cult is a good term. We're not as dogmatic as the left I think; we don't take things on faith as much which is ironic because we're definitely more religious. I used to think religiosity suppressed rationalism but I'm not so sure any longer. I think when you have faith you question it and thus test it. But if you don't then you're much more willing to accept information from those in authority, because you don't have the tools to question your beliefs. Descartes was a devout Catholic who considered it his mission to defend the faith. And yet through logic he posited that in the end, he could not trust any information he received from any of his sources or senses, because he could not be sure the information or his senses were not being manipulated; that any proof to the contrary could be faked as well. His religious search for the truth led him to the greatest skepticism of all.

So yeah, we're not a cult.

You're in the cult.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego..._controversies

Old 10-16-2020, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to think religiosity suppressed rationalism but I'm not so sure any longer.
If you had to grow up with my great aunt, you'd be sure. The mental hoops that woman would jump through in defense of her Catholic faith never failed to amuse. Both sides have their rational thinkers, and both sides have their share of unthinking zealots. As is always the case, the zealots--in sufficient numbers--are always the dangerous group(s) regardless of their specific form of zealotry. Left or Right, those are the folks who'll eventually want your destruction for disagreeing with them.

Danth
Old 10-16-2020, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my son loves drag queens. sorry you have so much hate in your heart.

I hope you’re kidding about having kids.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not very nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 04:01 PM
Banned

Biden said in his town hall that kids as young as 8 who think they're transgender should have those feelings entertained by their parents and medical professionals. I look forward to the day when if your 8 year old son says "dad I'm a girl" and you say "maybe wait until you're older to make that determination, son" child protective services will come take him away from you. What a glorious utopi-future is in store for us all.

And remember, if you're not 100% on board with this kind of lunacy, you're "full of hate"! It's a perfect kafka trap; agree with us or you're GUILTY!
Old 10-16-2020, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that you're an incel. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

That's not very nice either, incel's are people too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread