Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4000 dead a day. Turns out losing 1% of the population is actually pretty awful! It's only 1 order of magnitude from martial decimation, like what Caesar and Napoleon did to cowardly battle groups!
Um, 1%? You might need to move that decimal a few spots.

If we lost 1% it would be 3,300,000.

Edit: or did you mean we're going to loose 1% of the total population from call causes of death this year? Guess what? That happens every year.
Last edited by Blingy; 12-18-2020 at 02:47 AM..
Old 12-18-2020, 02:42 AM
Banned

Lol 1%

Hahhahaha

Look at flu deaths, cancer deaths, heart attacks all way down during Covid. Crazy that during a time when people are stressed, unhealthy and not receiving regular medical care all those causes of death are down. So strange...
Old 12-18-2020, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um, 1%? You might need to move that decimal a few spots.

If we lost 1% it would be 3,300,000.

Edit: or did you mean we're going to loose 1% of the total population from call causes of death this year? Guess what? That happens every year.
we're on our way to 1 mill at least. 1/3rd of a horrific defeat isn't exactly rosy. neither is 1/6th, should we wind up stopping this at 500k with vax. And in point of fact, according to your numbers I would only need to move the decimal a single spot, not a few, My Genius.

"300,000 dead, no big deal who cares!" You'll ride your ideological position to the bottom of the sea of absurdity, won't you lol. The inability to "cope" with selling out up to a million American lives, a disaster on the scale of the Civil War, is going to leave a lot of you idiots with permanent swiss cheese brain.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-18-2020 at 02:59 AM..
Old 12-18-2020, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Should I create a poll of people ITT that hae lost loved ones to cancer this year? I know that number greatly outnumbers the ones that died of covid for me, so if you are going to sit here and spin the bullshit that cancer deaths are down because theyre being marked fake as covid deaths I want you to take your dick and litreally stick it up your butt.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:38 AM
Kobold

You can simply look at the excess death rates to see the impact of COVID. You're also assuming death is the only negative endpoint. I've been fighting long covid for 9 months now and cant walk to the end of the block and back. I'm 32 and was previously pretty athletic and ate healthier than your average American. I'd only been to the ER a couple times in my life due to broken bones playing ice hockey. This year I've been to the ER at least 10 times. Mild case though... cause I haven't died yet.

https://public.tableau.com/views/COV...viz_share_link
Old 12-18-2020, 07:36 AM
Banned

Hey what's the deal with lampshades? I mean, if it's a lamp, why do you want a shade?
Old 12-18-2020, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

And yet in California you can't go pee-pee without a mask and the cases continue to rise! Yet no talk about decrease heart disease, obesity, type 2 diabeetus, or HBP. What gives?
Old 12-18-2020, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muchew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can simply look at the excess death rates to see the impact of COVID. You're also assuming death is the only negative endpoint. I've been fighting long covid for 9 months now and cant walk to the end of the block and back. I'm 32 and was previously pretty athletic and ate healthier than your average American. I'd only been to the ER a couple times in my life due to broken bones playing ice hockey. This year I've been to the ER at least 10 times. Mild case though... cause I haven't died yet.

https://public.tableau.com/views/COV...viz_share_link
Sorry to hear about your condition. It seems this continues to affect a minority of people this way, including you. I assume you are not overweight and do not have a history of smoking?
Old 12-18-2020, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we're on our way to 1 mill at least. 1/3rd of a horrific defeat isn't exactly rosy. neither is 1/6th, should we wind up stopping this at 500k with vax. And in point of fact, according to your numbers I would only need to move the decimal a single spot, not a few, My Genius.

"300,000 dead, no big deal who cares!" You'll ride your ideological position to the bottom of the sea of absurdity, won't you lol. The inability to "cope" with selling out up to a million American lives, a disaster on the scale of the Civil War, is going to leave a lot of you idiots with permanent swiss cheese brain.
What about the 2.6+ million that died in the US last year? How many died that didn't have to because of poor lifestyle choices and unhealthy behavior for the past three decades. Where is the sermon on the mount then about the unnecessary loss of life?Why do people SUDDENLY GIVE A SHIT?? Is it not coincidental that this thing has been politicized to death and in the grand scheme of things the "300,000 extra" that died (a number that I seriously have my doubts about when you really look into what categorized a covid death), it's only 10% higher than the previous years. Again, MOST, if not all of these deaths are from people who are sick. It may even come to fruition that in the future we have less average deaths as those that have contracted the virus and died, having had life "cut short" will not be tabulated into future years.
Old 12-18-2020, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The number of people that have died in 2020 so far is an exact match to the average of the last 15 years.

Somehow Covid 19 managed to cure cancer, car accidents, and old age.

If you still believe these COVID numbers you're a fucking dipshit and should sterilize yourself.
Sorry, what? https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

As of october ~300,000 people over the average have died in the US.
Closed Thread