Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How long will it take?
Under 2 hours 10 8.33%
2-6 hours 10 8.33%
6-12 hours 12 10.00%
12-16 hours 15 12.50%
16+ hours 73 60.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

poll doesnt have names? I voted 2-6 no clue what your plan is but i have faith it will be outside the box enough to be something amazing but I dont believe you can get an ogre sham to 50 in under 2 hours thats just TOO amazing.
Old 12-19-2020, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
poll doesnt have names? I voted 2-6 no clue what your plan is but i have faith it will be outside the box enough to be something amazing but I dont believe you can get an ogre sham to 50 in under 2 hours thats just TOO amazing.
I bet he could if he's doing gnoll scroll turnin shenanigans. A handful of friends logging in the parked mules to pass him scrolls repeatedly would make it go pretty quick.

If he's actually killing mobs, no way in hell.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did this get moved to RnF lol?
thread was always going to get shredded by the community.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Why didn't you just do the speedrun and then post a video of it?

Why are you hyping yourself?

Why do you have so many multicolored videos in your signature?
Old 12-19-2020, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Not really 50 till your skill capped imho
Old 12-19-2020, 09:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2020, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere
You suck if you wanna bring him down just cause he is better than you at Elf_sim_speedlvlnator_9000
Agreed. People jealous of an elfchievement I haven't even elfchieved yet. I guess even my haters believe in me. Feelsgoodman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik
All I can say is it will be the fastest 1-50 and employ a speedrun technique never attempted before on P99.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charm
thread was always going to get shredded by the community.
Chicken or egg? RnF is allowed in RnF forum -- not the normal forum. This bonkers mod moved it to RnF while allowing real RnF threads stay in normal forum. Just our big tech mod-overlords trying to censor us progressive elf voices. It was moved here before any posts were made. This mod is probably deeps state: passport, shoes, and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeth
Why
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeth's Siganture
Yea well you know, 6 years of Velious everything has been killed, only thing left to do is speedrun...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittulJohn
Bush wouldn’t have let the GMs from stopping his leveling (or deleveling) journey on 9/11
They won't stop me, and the P99 server towers can remain intact. All is well in Norrath.
Old 12-19-2020, 01:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I like Castle and his contributions to the forum. I feel he was unfairly blamed from the quest experience being disabled, which is what caused the backlash against him.

But I think it's cool to tinker and explore the game in ways beyond just the end game content. I love to mess around with lower level zones and obscure quests/NPCs. And understanding the nooks and crannies of the game mechanics, and what can be done with them, is all part of the fun.

This type of exploration, including some of the absurd results it leads to, is present of just about every old school, well-loved game. Just look at games like Doom, Super Mario 64, etc, and all the fun and weird things people have been able to do.

It doesn't take away anything from playing the normal, nostalgic way that we all enjoy.
Old 12-19-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

castle is more of an attention seeker than I.. let that sink in
Old 12-19-2020, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did this get moved to RnF lol?
everything you post causes a controversial shitstorm now
Closed Thread