Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So tell me what good limiting those immigrants in this country did for America? did it reduce the deficit, give more employment to American born people, slow down crime? Nope none of the above? so why is it a good thing?
I cant speak of the deficit because it doesn't seem to matter who is in power, the debt/deficit continues to increase.

As far as unskilled labor, those jobs have been on the rise and people are making a lot more money doing them, so yes, it has been a benefit.

I told you why it was a good thing. Because if you flood the market with unskilled labor, its going to drive the wages down for the existing unskilled laborers. Its good for the people at the top, or people that have higher skill jobs, but not for people that are trying to eke out a living.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Wrong the deficit decreased from 1.3 trillion to 600 Billion During Obama, and that was with a Republican congress who literally said there job was to make him a 1 term president. Also Bill Clinton was the last person to balance the budget.
Prove those jobs are on the rise for American born folks. I sure have not seen any proof to that
Old 01-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Banned

Yikes - if this is true (you were banned for having a Trump avatar) then the moderator who banned you is a fucking pussy.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes - if this is true (you were banned for having a Trump avatar) then the moderator who banned you is a fucking pussy.
liek I said, he's a long term psychotic rightposter. this is just fashy propagandaposting

i'm such a victiiiim!! everyone else is always being a victim, how pathetic, i am the rreeeaal victim!!
Old 01-08-2021, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

the redhatters had equal opportunity to post good, and failed. sorry you don't like the outcome.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Banned

This song needs to play in the background as you delete your characters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

Its not bad.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 01-08-2021 at 06:15 PM..
Old 01-08-2021, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong the deficit decreased from 1.3 trillion to 600 Billion During Obama

When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion. When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion.

Source: https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/...tposactrpt.htm
Old 01-08-2021, 06:20 PM
Banned

Debt and deficit are not the same thing..
Old 01-08-2021, 06:21 PM
Aviak

imagine simping for trump
Old 01-08-2021, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
liek I said, he's a long term psychotic rightposter. this is just fashy propagandaposting
You have no idea how much you are describing yourself right now. Except for the rightposter.

I know it bothers you that I have a difference of opinion, but I am shocked by how you are willing to throw freedom of speech under the bus in an effort to silence your opponents.

You need to do a little introspection before you start throwing out baseless claims.
Closed Thread