Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not much we can do except live our lives the way we want and stop trying to force what we view as the ideal lifestyle onto others.

I have vegan friends who I literally had to stop hanging out with because everytime we would go out to eat or get drinks it ended up similarly to this thread.

"You know what's was done to make that bacon cheeseburger your about to eat?"

NO BUT I DONT REALLY GIVE A FLYING FUCK DUDE ENJOY YOUR LEAF SALAD OR WHATEVER YOU VEGANS ARE ALLOWED TO EAT. LET ME EAT MY FUCKING FOOD IN PEACE WEIRDO.

Its kind of sad really.

But Imo any vegan/vegetarian who tries to force their views onto others or guilt trip those who don't live the same lifestyle is the same as the religious fanatics around the world who praise jesus and allah and condemn those who choose not to.

TLDR: life sucks then we all die, stop trying to tell people how they need to live and worry.bout yourself.

Just live and let live, or hopefully you die young. World is already full of assholes trying to force people to live one way or another and we won't miss a few self righteous leaf eaters.
Part of the argument about GMO is their just as much assholes as the vegans. But hey I'm cool, just don't fuck up my native salmon species that I do enjoy with transgenic freaks.

Then again who knows... maybe the transgenic salmon will take over the ocean in enough quantaties to feed us all..

BUT Guess what... even if the best possible outcome of GMO (food utopia) came about... there'd still be some asshole at the top of saying you cant eat our patend pending grapes of freedom.

We already can produce enough to feed everyone whatever they want. Yet were' still fucked as a human species. Citation: this thread.
Closed Thread