Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

EC fat cats trying to turn an extra profit... same ole, same ole...
Old 04-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Banned

no we've been breeding them

and our move even that - forcing monoculture non-gmo crops all over the world has been bad... go to europe were bread is still made with barley

big america GMO corp is so fucking evil and for all the reasons you ignorant fucks cant even begin to imagine, this shit is the devil it's fucking greeeeeeeeeeeeed those pop songs you all listen to were rich motherfuckers worshiped like gods don't ever eat this shit and enslave you all

your ecosystem is fucked by this shit your food is bad you all eat crap

GMO is just the next peg in the coffin of healthy food and ecologically friendly farming/subsistance

It's all about $$ not good food or survival its about $$

FUCKING FUCK ya'll are so dumb i'm not even going to cite research
Old 04-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FUCKING FUCK ya'll are so dumb i'm not even going to cite research
Sounds like a normal anti-GMO argument.

Also:

Quote:
Guinness is often praised for it’s smoothness. However, several investigations proved that Guinness ingredients are quite disturbing. The beer contains fish bladder and high fructose corn syrup. High fructose corn syrup has been long banned from many stores and drinks.
What's wrong with fish bladder?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Banned

I shouldn't need to. But people will bury there heads in the sand until the human race is fucked on this one. The problem is all you have to do is type "bad GMO" in google bamn you have 3000+ pages of fucking citating.

BUT YOU FUCKERS INSIST because 1 monsanto exec says it's all good and they "never fucked up" and let shit into the wild and "it's not causing harm"

it's all good.

noooo the body of evidence is against them in almost all regards, financially, politically, lawyers, money, actual incidents etc...

FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
Old 04-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Banned

Fact: Monsanto pays for and buys silence and +positive results even in cases where their clearly wrong.

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK, piss me off with this topic fucking stupid idiots.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Banned

Then shell companies... and the fuckers who are actually "stealing" and growing and container shipping this shit all over the globe instead of using local farmers etc...
Old 04-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think anyone is going to dispute that Monsanto is a fucking bastard of a corporation.

But prove that GMO food is harmful, even just a little bit. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

I need my vote back in the rustled jimmies thread. Azure going off the deep end.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone is going to dispute that Monsanto is a fucking bastard of a corporation.

But prove that GMO food is harmful, even just a little bit. It shouldn't be too difficult.
You can't though. All independent research is pushed down by corporate lawyers and paid off "research studies". If there is any compelling evidence that is actually indisputable, the companies responsible just say "no, we don't have enough research to prove anything for sure yet". Sorry guys. Listen to Azure on this one. Just ask yourself one question when you think about anything having to do with big business or corporate anything. Why would a company like Monsanto care if they were slowly killing people with GMO food crops? What is a human life when there are billions to be made?
Old 04-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

cite source