Old 05-31-2019, 09:46 PM
Sarnak

FD for Ranger.
Old 05-31-2019, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

charm to cleric.
Old 05-31-2019, 10:37 PM
Fire Giant

for my druid: better fashionquest options during the leveling process. druids are so ugly in rags non stop.

for my fifty warriors: maybe something like Mend? Or a new ability called "Dash" on a timer similar to Mend that gives a small speed boost. That would be fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2019, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
charm to cleric.
yeah I was gonna say charm for shaman, but maybe this too?

I think you gotta be able to tank the way the shaman does while soloing to really be the most versatile overpowered class. But Im sure a cleric can tank as well as a shaman or better idk I have never played one. Its just that shaman gets slow, which kidn of puts them over the top IMO

I figure if you were able to charm mobs and slow mobs though you'd basically be able to kill like almost anything so long as you could keep it slowed eh? What would be the limit to raid targets with this power?
Old 06-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah I was gonna say charm for shaman, but maybe this too?

I think you gotta be able to tank the way the shaman does while soloing to really be the most versatile overpowered class. But Im sure a cleric can tank as well as a shaman or better idk I have never played one. Its just that shaman gets slow, which kidn of puts them over the top IMO

I figure if you were able to charm mobs and slow mobs though you'd basically be able to kill like almost anything so long as you could keep it slowed eh? What would be the limit to raid targets with this power?

Shammy with Ench-caliber charm would be incredibly OP -- the biggest risk to Ench charming, imo, is the squishiness. Having a charm break on pet would be no big deal to an ogre shammy, you cold take a few hits while re-charming no problem and then torpor to heal. There'd be no need for a 60 shammy with charm to EVER group -- you'd have insane DPS + easy mana regen with torpor.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shammy with Ench-caliber charm would be incredibly OP -- the biggest risk to Ench charming, imo, is the squishiness. Having a charm break on pet would be no big deal to an ogre shammy, you cold take a few hits while re-charming no problem and then torpor to heal. There'd be no need for a 60 shammy with charm to EVER group -- you'd have insane DPS + easy mana regen with torpor.
Yeah imagine if all you had to do was slow/torp yourself and occasionally re-charm your pet while a slowed mob is aslo hitting you XD Anyhting you could tank, you could kill. And 60 sham can tank a lot that I know of.

Edit: wait a level 60 bis monk can solo like fungi king, so basically shouldnt a monk get like CH to basically solo anything in the game? Lol
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-01-2019 at 03:55 PM..
Old 06-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Sarnak

Assuming we can't give WAR/ROG/MNK spells because they have no mana bar, I would select:

Bard - Feign Death (MNK)
Cleric - Demi Lich (NEC)
Druid - Turgur's Insects (SHM)
Enchanter - Celestial Elixir (CLR)
Magician - Feign Death (MNK)
Monk - Kazumi's Note of Preservation (BRD)
Necromancer - Complete Heal (CLR)
Paladin - Defensive Discipline (WAR)
Ranger - Turgur's Insects (SHM)
Rogue - Precision Discipline (WAR)
Shadow Knight - Defensive Discipline (WAR)
Shaman - Allure (CLR)
Warrior - Largo's Absonant Binding (BRD)
Wizard - Manifest Elements (MAG)
Old 06-02-2019, 12:10 AM
Sarnak

Druid: Blur Animal
Old 06-03-2019, 04:49 AM
Large Rat

Ranger pet and multiple pets rising for Necromancers, so they can twist mana while doing some DPS.
AE mezz song for Bards, claim any enemies around them.
Eagle pet for Rangers, they should be a bird lover.
Totem summon for Shamans, similar to those in WoW, to empower their spell power (level).
Ability to make trap for Rogues, like a root mechanism.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:58 AM
Planar Protector

Undead Swarm pets for necromancers
Closed Thread