Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, who was the "guild monk" that the fungi was going to be awarded to?

Probably was you!
Old 05-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember watching you lead the bass to a wipe in DN and a full corpse summon. About the same time, I remember watching you obsess about buffs for a guild Ragefire like it was Sontalak.

Fast forward to now, and word on the frozen streets of Velious is that <Paradigm Shift> is in HoT and that all those ex-bass are getting molds, killing some minis for symbols, and doing so with a small crew while having a good time. I guess they owe that to you as well?

Out of curiosity, who was the "guild monk" that the fungi was going to be awarded to?

Tripsy. This wasnt a huge mystery or secret, bass's highest dkp monk. Who are you again.?
Old 05-07-2016, 12:54 AM
Banned

post the screenshots you pussy
Old 05-07-2016, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I remember watching you lead the bass to a wipe in DN and a full corpse summon. About the same time, I remember watching you obsess about buffs for a guild Ragefire like it was Sontalak.

Fast forward to now, and word on the frozen streets of Velious is that <Paradigm Shift> is in HoT and that all those ex-bass are getting molds, killing some minis for symbols, and doing so with a small crew while having a good time. I guess they owe that to you as well?

What a great advert for Paradigm Shift.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:32 AM
Banned

normal adult thread
Old 05-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Aviak

My Shaman was in Sea Bass, wondered why it wasn't around anymore when I came back from a couple month break.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:55 AM
Kobold

Default OP is a man-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah theres not much to it. I didnt want to start drama back then because I thought people would figure out the real story for themselves and see through the bullshit. Unfortunately paradigm shift hasnt really told the true story to their membership and radiate a generally douchey, elitist vibe. Its funny considering they didnt even build the core of their own guild, i did. They seem to be suffering from short term memory loss and a bad case of self denial. They can have their guild and run it as they deem fit but it doesnt take away from the fact that theyre greedy self entitled retards.
I was in ITSB for a couple of months. All of the members in that guild were good people, very skilled players, respectful to each other and always wanted to help out with whatever. They all just acted like adults.

There was only 1 person that I really couldn't tolerate, to the point where I just wanted to remove myself after every raid, even when I liked everyone else so much! This guy had a hissy fit on EVERY SINGLE RAID where he just lost his shit and talked down to people over mumble. He had serious anger management issues, shit social skills, a very loose grip on reality and an overall negative guy.

This guy was Shea/Fountree/Bristlebayne, the ITSB guild leader / OP !!

Turns out nobody else liked him either....

Some members didn't even join raids because they didn't want to deal with his bullshit.

Severing this guy from the guild is probably the best thing that happened to them as a community.

I never knew the details of what happened with that torpor for Csisu and honestly I don't care. I'm sure the guild disbanded that day because everyone knew ITSB was a ticking time bomb due to Shea's volatile nature and that incident was just the last straw.

I'm glad that they stuck together and formed <Paradigm Shift>.

I wish them the best!

-Oblie
Old 05-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

ITSB cried..alot about Taken "kiting" a dracoliche when they were already in PoF when it popped. Fountree's a moron.

Also, the bigger story here in these RNF threads is Awakened clearly losing control of its members and the RNF gag order.

Old 05-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITSB cried..alot about Taken "kiting" a dracoliche when they were already in PoF when it popped. Fountree's a moron.

Also, the bigger story here in these RNF threads is Awakened clearly losing control of its members and the RNF gag order.

You've become quite the disgruntled little forum troll, haven't you? SMH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread