Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchthroe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you provide evidence of flu vaccines doing anything? I can/could provide statistical data of it doing nothing... but I can't be bothered, but potentially I could. Just want the evidence of it actually doing something to counteract the evidence I've seen of it doing nothing.
No one can be bothered. You're either going to get your shot or you won't.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Banned

Anecdotally its been 50/50 for me out of about 20 flu shots in my entire life.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:20 PM
Banned

Vaccines normalize intravenous drug usage

Just say no
Old 03-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines normalize intravenous drug usage

Just say no
I dehydrated, vasal vagal'd and passed out like 5x after a blood draw. I refused my IV. Drank some OJ got some sleep. Felt better in a day instead of like 30 minutes having to pee constantly.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:40 PM
Orc

After a few days, I can say that this thread title is wrong,

Should be "20 yr old deadmo can only sustain the modern autistic sociopath".

I deleted my chars

This will make most of you crack a smile and laugh, because you're modern autistic sociopaths x)

Best thing about this server is the RnF forum

Worst thing about this game is it's the people from the RnF forum that play this game.

This should be the other way around.

Game itself is sick af tho, but it does feel like ur roleplaying a goldfish with one fin than anything else. But rly enjoyed my time and do not regret a moment of my 80 hours no life while I had some time off.

Farewell, Everquest! Glad to have given it a shot.

Also wish I noticed everyone here was a raging conspiracist from the start I probably would have had some great convs. Too late now! Gotta settle with a much shittier mmo, the real life one. At least there's pussy though, and the girls aren't actually guys in this other game.

Ciao, maybe I'll be back but I'd probably need get paralyzed from the waste down to make that choice again.

Best of luck to you all
Old 03-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Aviak

Y’all are a bunch of idiots that think you’re the smartest person in the room.
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 03-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno if this is half aimed at me but seems so given the timing.

I'll tell ya, I and generally think I'm the dumbest in the room. Hard to say this about RnF but I'd think I'm one of the dumbest.

But here's something that is a reccurring thing in my life and I think you'd fit the bill here. I'd own you at everything except the memorization of useless crap, while at the same time thinking I'm terrible at everything / being genuinely humble about it. It would probably piss you off so much you'd want to take some seriously spiteful actions towards me :P

Again, I've just experienced this so much. Fuckin TV and hunger for power ruins so many peoples outlook

Dunno why I defended myself, there's the low confidence thing for ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] doesn't affect much apart from when I'm trying to enter a space without having earned my respect there.

Others with fake confidence can just waltz into random places thinking they are a big shot. I feel like a small fry in these circumstances, while you're prob better off in these situations I at least am looking at reality, you're looking at a weird story you tell yourself that uni gave you (if that's even legit), and that collection of lies you tell yourself is what allows you to fit into these fuckin weird af virtual realms of sociopaths, which just aren't real life...

xD Time to go out and get laid, everquest nearly cucked me again lmao, games are for literal dorks
Old 03-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Orc

I'm an post edit addict. I go with the flow, click go so my message is out there with the vibe I wrote it, and then edit in correct grammar. Often take out some fluff. My ability to edit was turned off though, lol

So if you enjoy reading well laid out text like me. Sorry about that
Old 03-09-2020, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

#AutistsUnite
Closed Thread