Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even your jokes are stale an impotent. Just like you.

That is why you dont drink while you're pregnant.
You're not able.
Old 12-31-2021, 12:32 PM
Banned

I found a 486 on the road side with all the guts still in it. You want it? IBM
Old 12-31-2021, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird how its always republicans saying "lets leave the USA, but not leave it, just make this state not part of it anymore" no... they said they hate america and want a divorce. Go then.
If there was a way to logistically do it, I’d be for it, even if it meant me being the one to “leave” to somewhere else

But it’s not possible, all states are a combination of both parties. One party would have to volunteer to leave every state, down to the last person. Never gonna happen

But like I said, if it were possible, I’d be all for it. If I had to describe the “marriage” between Dems and Repubs in this country I’d call it extremely toxic and fraught with domestic violence. Had it been a couple they would have long since divorced or one would be in prison
Old 12-31-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My in-laws are the same way. I've tried to have some discussions with them about this but they are dug in. The biggest surprise to me from all of this is how many are just waiting to be told what to do. How many don't have interest in examining things on a deeper, longer term level. Keep the TV on, keep my belly full and many will just go along.
Sorry for both ya

My mom is a conservative who’s vaccinated because she is in her mid 60’s and a breast cancer survivor (double mastectomy), her sister (a die hard Republican) is because she has been a smoker all her life and still smokes, and is also in her late 60’s (an extremely high risk category). My uncle is a conservative who is vaxxed because he is a stage 4 prostate cancer survivor (in remission)

None of them are hypochondriacs or hysterics, they only got the vaxx because they were immune-compromised. As it should be for this country
Old 12-31-2021, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

You have poor aim, Wonkyan
Old 12-31-2021, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

never thought blake would fall to the anti-delete darkness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2021, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was a way to logistically do it, I’d be for it, even if it meant me being the one to “leave” to somewhere else

But it’s not possible, all states are a combination of both parties. One party would have to volunteer to leave every state, down to the last person. Never gonna happen

But like I said, if it were possible, I’d be all for it. If I had to describe the “marriage” between Dems and Repubs in this country I’d call it extremely toxic and fraught with domestic violence. Had it been a couple they would have long since divorced or one would be in prison
If it ever did happen... You ever seen the documentary about the slaughter in india and pakistan when they separated? Shit went out of control, it was a massacre. Four million people on the move at once with no police force. Thousands were murdered. To think we would be any better, hah. The wing nuts of this place are already foaming at the mouth for war. They already had two insurrections, one rioting, one from within congress. As soon as a border was declared anyone on the "wrong" side was the walking dead.
Old 12-31-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

I don't have curry on my breath nor is my home made of Adobe. You two bullshitters are just that.
Old 12-31-2021, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never thought blake would fall to the anti-delete darkness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That dog ain't gonna hunt.