Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 02:04 AM
Sarnak

Yea it's the life of an account trader man, soon enough no class keeps you satisfied for more than a few weeks. I may just take a break until vel. That way my guised iksar shaman can wear plate and look awesome, plus he will be worth much more then imo.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Smooth purchase [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] yay me lol
Old 02-24-2013, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't understand why the guise is so valuable for a halfling druid. For an ogre/troll/barbarian/human/erudite I can totally understand a 200k premium for an account but a halfling?

Anyway it seems not everyone thinks like me, so good luck selling it! Shinies! (also free bump)
Im sure your input here is highly valued. As always please continue to tell the community what you think about everything, regardless if you are asked or not.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 02-24-2013, 02:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sure your input here is highly valued. As always please continue to tell the community what you think about everything, regardless if you are asked or not.
Loraen actually has had some pretty valuable input within the p99 community. Sometimes you have good stuff to say on the forums, but in this case u mad, Hailto. Don't be a poopstache.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Kobold

i like money
Old 02-24-2013, 05:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
umadbro? j/w
Old 02-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
58 epic troll sk guised sold for 380k how the hell is this 275 starting ?! Crazy !
Grats on the account sell bro, and to Nizzler: Naw it was 400k, and it wasn't epic'd, i had to pay 350k for the Soul Leech mq part bringing it to 750k (and I don't plan on selling him either).
Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Beverage
Loraen actually is well known to be an annoying prick within the p99 community.
Fixed that for you.

Anyway, Grats on the account sale.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Banned

I'd rather read a troll post from Loraen than an extremely serious discussion including pie charts from most of the rest of you.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on the account sell bro, and to Nizzler: Naw it was 400k, and it wasn't epic'd, i had to pay 350k for the Soul Leech mq part bringing it to 750k (and I don't plan on selling him either).
I was going to say, an epiced SK goes for 400k+ regardless of level or gear easily. A guised epic troll sk is easily worth 850k+ imo
Closed Thread