Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't a notion. You were outplayed. Grow up and deal with it because it happens in life. Next time park your chanter on the gnoll spawn and not run her over to it once you realize it was about to get taken as soon as it spawned. Claiming she was in tash range...You were both standing around with your dicks in your hand by Lodi when they went to get the gnoll.

I'm no longer sorry at all you feel wronged. We made a move to take away your advantage, you charmed our engaged mob anyway. End of story. Whether it's a dick move or not is subjective. It was legal and a smart play. Grow the fuck up man. Good luck on your belt. I know I was happy when I got mine several weeks ago.

I have some really good friends in AG that I get in skype calls with and group with regularly. I got a congrats tell from an AG member when we got the Sev FTE 2 weeks ago during that entire cluster fuck. I respect the hell out of the majority of your guilds member base. I am sorry they have to deal with you though and thankful that I don't.

See kids, this is what happens when you give people participation trophies.
You can argue the details to justify it to yourself if you want. If you take a step back, Blood Guard was late to the spawn so they did their best to screw over the guys who were there and then cried to a GM about it. Pretty low move and a bad look IMO. But if thats the guild Blood Guard is then I understand that you feel justified in what you did.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't there, not my stalling claim.
Distancing yourself is probably a smart play, but you might have followed Plush's lead and done it on PAGE ONE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merely pointing out that you made a claim of not stalling and that according to your own logs there was a 4 minute period of no activity between FTE and first action. That would be a stall.
That's an excerpt from the logs, they're doctored, remember? Lots of things happened in the meantime. Tash, Malosini, roots in between, healing and re-sowing the enchanter. All while we were ALONE IN THE AREA. FUCK.

Quote:
And BG didn't fail to steal a camped mob. YOU successfully stole an engaged mob. And there is no "GM button". You broke a rule, chose not to respond to them, could've said "please wait" or something real fast so they didn't feel ignored. And they filed a petition, sirken answered quickly. And don't pretend AG doesn't petition lol. Inbox yells concede at literally every contested mob he's at, regardless of if any rules have been violated, only a matter of time till the crying wolf ban imo.
"... so they didn't feel ignored." ... HAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing to argue. It's clearly the way it has been, the way it is, and the way it will be in the foreseeable future based on comments and rulings by the project staff. People looking for feel goodz constantly beating a dead horse that there is some P99 moral code (outside of the very general play nice policy) that has to be adhered to refuse to open their eyes, and don't seem to understand what's happening when things don't go their way and their ego/feelings get hurt.

Separately, if your idea of cancer is a strategic move to best your competition within the rules, then you may have been awarded one too many participation trophies. You can either choose to play by the rules and get ahead, or limit yourself and stand on whatever moral ground you see fit and end up where you end up from that. That decision is a personal one for each player, but the rules are for everyone.
arguing that the current rules exist doesn't make them good rules.

dingus
Old 10-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

For the last time, Dreenk, I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE for how long it took us to get up close and personal with the turtle. That is fully at my discretion. If you want to /petition a stall, be my fucking guest. I've seen dudes run around with it for half an hour - unless they concede and you have a log of it, you'd be putting yourself on the ban-anvil if you took over the fight without FTE.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by richf275 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can argue the details to justify it to yourself if you want. If you take a step back, Blood Guard was late to the spawn so they did their best to screw over the guys who were there and then cried to a GM about it. Pretty low move and a bad look IMO. But if thats the guild Blood Guard is then I understand that you feel justified in what you did.
Trollololol. I slept pretty good last night. No justification needed from people I don't even know.

This isn't a dispute between AG and BG as far as I'm concerned but this one salty ass player because we engaged the gnoll to keep them from using it and he's butthurt that we tried to get a chance at lodi without interfering with any mobs he had engaged. I will however avoid both the Shaman and Enchanter as best I can in game from now on if this is how they are going to respond to competition.

After all of this we still made an agreement at Naggy with the AG there to join up in an attempt to beat AM when we realized we couldn't get to the lair fast enough on our own because they had a farm team camped outside of his lair apparently. Our tracker never saw them enter the zone and neither the AG nor BG force saw them moving towards Naggy. Not to mention the massive FG train that came out of nowhere on both of our groups. In retrospect I wish we would have reached out to the AG there to join forces sooner than we did because it was too late at that point for both of our guilds.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether it's a dick move or not is subjective..
A dick move would imply a set of balls, and this thread clearly shows that your little clique of scumbags doesn't have a ball ball to share among you.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
It wasn't a notion. You were outplayed. Grow up and deal with it because it happens in life. Next time park your chanter on the gnoll spawn and not run her over to it once you realize it was about to get taken as soon as it spawned. Claiming she was in tash range...You were both standing around with your dicks in your hand by Lodi when they went to get the gnoll.

I'm no longer sorry at all you feel wronged. We made a move to take away your advantage, you charmed our engaged mob anyway. End of story. Whether it's a dick move or not is subjective. It was legal and a smart play. Grow the fuck up man. Good luck on your belt. I know I was happy when I got mine several weeks ago.

I have some really good friends in AG that I get in skype calls with and group with regularly. I got a congrats tell from an AG member when we got the Sev FTE 2 weeks ago during that entire cluster fuck. I respect the hell out of the majority of your guilds member base. I am sorry they have to deal with you though and thankful that I don't.

See kids, this is what happens when you give people participation trophies.
Are you trying to sound like you're a colossal douchebag?

Because this is how to sound like you're a colossal douchebag.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
arguing that the current rules exist doesn't make them good rules.

dingus
Not embracing the reality in which you operate makes you delusional. 'Good' is completely subjective. To me, the rules here are 'good'. Most of them are pretty clear and the staff is here for the grey area. Try to change them if you don't like them, but until the time that they get changed, you have to operate within them. Constantly trying to hold others to and judge them according to your ideological standards is silly when the law of the land takes precedent. It's an exercise in futility.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

I thought you tapped out, dude. You back now? OK.

Quote:
  1. I know you are, but what am I?
  2. This is how to play enchanter.
  3. The mob was already up and being killed when she got there
  1. I know YOU are, but what am I?
  2. We'd just finished debuffing, she was throwing roots while I stuck 'sini and Turgur's, and then she went to the place where she goes to tash Grizlin from roughly max range of that spell. You see, it just doesn't occur to us that normal people will sink to the level of fucking with Grizlin. That was our failing.
  3. False.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_duck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A dick move would imply a set of balls, and this thread clearly shows that your little clique of scumbags doesn't have a ball ball to share among you.
Can I hold one of the balls? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plush Bufnstuf
Closed Thread