Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread going down hill at a rapid pace.
agreed. We need undoctored logs to continue
Old 10-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

You think I'm like Trump because I'm mad about losing something... and BG stands up for the oppressed like BLM? Yeah, I'm sorry... don't think it works.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Banned

After VD, IB train TMO but FE ninja loot the BDA before AG; "T" and "D" also showed but boofed into VS and BG BLM yet Lodi RNF kk
Old 10-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Banned

don't forget to FTE the CT but CC you won't make as much pp as a rogue with max PP so get a TL to DL meet at KC for VS where's VS BG coming for VS that's BS, PS TMO died on Red RIP WTB CoF WTS RBG QQ in TT just my 2cp
Old 10-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't forget to FTE the CT but CC you won't make as much pp as a rogue with max PP so get a TL to DL meet at KC for VS where's VS BG coming for VS that's BS, PS TMO died on Red RIP WTB CoF WTS RBG QQ in TT just my 2cp
Sadly this makes perfect sense to many of us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the last time, Dreenk, I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE for how long it took us to get up close and personal with the turtle. That is fully at my discretion. If you want to /petition a stall, be my fucking guest. I've seen dudes run around with it for half an hour - unless they concede and you have a log of it, you'd be putting yourself on the ban-anvil if you took over the fight without FTE.
Ya, your not accountable to me, but you are accountable to the GM's, who showed up and made a very fair ruling in my opinion. Yet you are clearly butt hurt about it so you came crying to the forums in the hopes of finding people to put lotion on your butthurt. And of course you would be risking a ban if you tried to take an engaged mob (something you literally did in this exact instance we are talking about by the way, which Sirken told you, straight up, you were not allowed to do) you called out BG for "standing around with there dicks in there hands" for not trying to take the FTE off of you. I'm sorry they are smarter than you and that you fell for there bait and they didn't fall for yours. And I'm not trying not o distance myself at all. Just pointing out something else you got wrong, you said I was there, I'm telling you I wasn't, simple statement of fact.

You still, clearly, suck at arguing. Also, just by the way, you can't un-admit something..... that made for real laugh out loud, something a five year old would say when caught in a lie
Old 10-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Seems like a dick move to take a charmable DPS mob of the table just because you lost FTE. I see these explanations about competition and no other recourse, etc. Why not just wait and secretly hope they fail so you can get your crack as opposed to rules-lawyering to make things more difficult for them?

Either way, I suppose I cannot blame Sirken for ensuring none got the mob, but really, whomever got FTE should have been allowed an unfettered attempt before the next people get a try.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Job Resume

Hello, I would like to apply for a job at your company. I think I would be a good fit. This is my skillset:
  • Hard Working, Clear and Concise - I worked 17 hours straight to refine my hate mail to a P99 guild so my feelings that they should "get good" were properly conveyed.
  • Clever and Attentive - I've figured out many ways to grief people that could otherwise be my friends in a dead 19 year old video game and not get in trouble since I could lawyerquest my way out. I'm lonely and dead inside but that won't impact my performance.
  • Successful - I have this in my bag on P99 - https://wiki.project1999.com/Belt_of_the_Great_Turtle (please click link and ask if you have any questions this is very rare thanks)
I hope you will consider my autism a positive addition to your company. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you tapped out, dude. You back now? OK.

1. I know YOU are, but what am I?
  2. We'd just finished debuffing, she was throwing roots while I stuck 'sini and Turgur's, and then she went to the place where she goes to tash Grizlin from roughly max range of that spell. You see, it just doesn't occur to us that normal people will sink to the level of fucking with Grizlin. That was our failing.
  3. False.
According to number 3 you are now denying that she charmed a mob that was engaged? You have already admitted to this, doctored logs, lies and half truths.... Way to come full stocked to RNF.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does TK mean Truekiller?
Closed Thread