Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Banned

subscribed
Old 10-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Also, super cool of OP to call out AN ENTIRE guild because THREE of there members did something to make them mad.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simply knowing an ench and shaman duo intend to charm that mob. then BG decides to kill it is simply strategy. if your only hope for a lodi kill is to MAYBE have a mob charmed then its a low chance to win. Many people take that gnoll out while lodi is in window to prevent that from happening... like always the greedy 2 person duo on lodi fails and they blame everyone else instead of there own greedy asses to not bring more people lodi. Hell if I had 100 plat for everytime I heard a lodi duo died I could have bought my own Lodi belt =P

Sorry all you know the shitshow lodi can be!
I missed this somehow.

OK Manasana, if the duo is gonna be such a rough go, why not let them roll the dice? I have failed on a Lodi duo before because I was late getting slow re-applied. It can totally happen... and someone was there to benefit from my fail. I admit my feathers were ruffled because of who they were, but I was really only mad at myself.

I can tank Lodi indefinitely with chanter buffs and torpor. I hadn't thought of using gnomes (thanks poster!), but hell even the chanter animation would whittle him down easy enough.

Greedy? I want one belt. I share the spawn info FREELY with CSG. ANYONE of my guild/allies is perfectly welcome to camp the turtle with me. So stuff that shit back in your mushmouth.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, super cool of OP to call out AN ENTIRE guild because THREE of there members did something to make them mad.
But I thought there was like 6 of you... and you were on your way to 1-group Vox. My bad!
Old 10-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

It's always hilarious to see p99 players type shit like "outplayed". These guys were giving each other virtual high fives and back pats for such a brilliant job denying other everquesters pixels. Congrats you fucks, you sure showed them! Now go play a real fucking competitive game and stop popping little baby boners every time you show off your mad skillz in a pve rpg.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Job Resume

Hello, I would like to apply for a job at your company. I think I would be a good fit. This is my skillset:
  • Hard Working, Clear and Concise - I worked 17 hours straight to refine my hate mail to a P99 guild so my feelings that they should "get good" were properly conveyed.
  • Clever and Attentive - I've figured out many ways to grief people that could otherwise be my friends in a dead 19 year old video game and not get in trouble since I could lawyerquest my way out. I'm lonely and dead inside but that won't impact my performance.
  • Successful - I have this in my bag on P99 - https://wiki.project1999.com/Belt_of_the_Great_Turtle (please click link and ask if you have any questions this is very rare thanks)
I hope you will consider my autism a positive addition to your company. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Job Resume

Hello, I would like to apply for a job at your company. I think I would be a good fit. This is my skillset:
  • Hard Working, Clear and Concise - I worked 17 hours straight to refine my hate mail to a P99 guild so my feelings that they should "get good" were properly conveyed.
  • Clever and Attentive - I've figured out many ways to grief people that could otherwise be my friends in a dead 19 year old video game and not get in trouble since I could lawyerquest my way out. I'm lonely and dead inside but that won't impact my performance.
  • Successful - I have this in my bag on P99 - https://wiki.project1999.com/Belt_of_the_Great_Turtle (please click link and ask if you have any questions this is very rare thanks)
I hope you will consider my autism a positive addition to your company. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a dick move to take a charmable DPS mob of the table just because you lost FTE. I see these explanations about competition and no other recourse, etc. Why not just wait and secretly hope they fail so you can get your crack as opposed to rules-lawyering to make things more difficult for them?

Either way, I suppose I cannot blame Sirken for ensuring none got the mob, but really, whomever got FTE should have been allowed an unfettered attempt before the next people get a try.
Naw. That was a legit strategy. There's more chance of the people you're hoping will wipe will wipe if you take away their main source of DPS, and your chances are practically nil if you do nothing. BG was proactive about helping their competition fail, legally. AG stomped their feet in reaction to someone throwing a wrench in their plans and they broke the rules instead of thinking of alternatives. BG then beseeched the gods for aid and the mighty turtle was smitten as a reminder that no one wins in Petition Quest.

Overall, a happy ending for everyone. Thank you for sharing this story.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I missed this somehow.

OK Manasana, if the duo is gonna be such a rough go, why not let them roll the dice? I have failed on a Lodi duo before because I was late getting slow re-applied. It can totally happen... and someone was there to benefit from my fail. I admit my feathers were ruffled because of who they were, but I was really only mad at myself.

I can tank Lodi indefinitely with chanter buffs and torpor. I hadn't thought of using gnomes (thanks poster!), but hell even the chanter animation would whittle him down easy enough.

Greedy? I want one belt. I share the spawn info FREELY with CSG. ANYONE of my guild/allies is perfectly welcome to camp the turtle with me. So stuff that shit back in your mushmouth.

So far you have claimed to be able to tank it indefinitely, kill it with a charmed snow cougar, and or a chanter animation. So why, if BG took this mob from you, is it a problem? apparently you had 3 other options to kill it no problem. Tank forever with shaman and enchanter melee, eventually you will win, use charmed cougar, or enchanter animation. So, my question is, if you had other options, and didnt need the gnoll at all, as you have claimed. Why are you here? To try to make everyone mad at BG as a whole? Judging by the post title, this is your reason for being here, or it would of been something like "this is how assholes do Lodi". But no, you called out an ENTIRE FUCKING guild, because THREE of there members pulled a dickish move, that apparently was not even an issue for you...... so ya, wtf are you doing here.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Skeleton

@ Droog007 LOL people think im here for damage control your funny I couldnt care less to be honest. this is the first time Ive ever even posted on this stupid site with a bunch of cry babies that get KSed or a bad dial a porter or trained w/e its stupid .People dedicate like 45 mins of their life reading this stupid thread about how AG got butthurt and went to the forums trying to act like they got wronged when they openly admitted they took the gnoll from BG owners and then went back and forth with the story and doctored logs..again Ive seen so many duos fail on lodi and they blow a gasket.. bring a 3rd or 4th or hell even a group and secure your chances. why had a 40% chance to win when you can have 100 with only a few more bodies. LOL "I want 1 belt" = I just want 80k = I just want 2 fungis = I just want a discounted torpor... give me a fuckin break.

And the Greed across Norrath claims another RIP lodizal you will be missed....for 18 hours
Closed Thread