Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I've heard that on red, this wouldn't be a problem. Could somebody please confirm or deny?
contested mob disputes like this dontt often happen on a server with fewer active players than zones in the game world
Old 10-09-2017, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cut down your post a bit. But ya, you admit to stalling, your wife straight says "stalling". And I'm sorry if she's a bit of a noob and used a poor choice of words, it's still stalling.
You claim at no time were you kiting without being able to do anything else. But she straight up said, in not so many words, that you were kiting in circles because you couldn't do anything else UNTILL the gnoll spawned.
Then, on my wife's behalf, I officially UN-ADMIT to stalling. Because we didn't. Your stalling claim is a desperate and pitiful attempt to steer away from your bullshit. For one, I can kite the thing as long as I want when there's no one else there to kill it. Please recall that ALL of the 4 MINUTES you are bitching about elapsed before you guys arrived on the scene and announced your presence. TWENTY NINE SECONDS elapsed between the time I heard the time-worn bullshit song of "no stalling" and me stabbing Lodi in the face with my spear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paragraph 2.
I just can't ...
Quote:
EVERY MOB IN THIS GAME IS AN FTE MOB
Really...?
Quote:
And to top it all off, you give BG shit for "standing with there dicks in there hands"
I was offended by the notion that I'd been outplayed, when in reality I had merely been outdouched. I lashed out, and I'm sorry.

Quote:
Congrats, you suck at arguing ... came to rants and flames to try to make them look bad ... just made yourselfs look like idiots ...
Can I get a ruling on this?

Quote:
... AG hates BG ...
Getting there... I didn't want Manasana to go, but honestly it's been a bit of a relief. Other than his story and prior to this bullshit, I could not give fewer fucks.

Quote:
... cry wolf ...
You mean like hitting the "GM button" because you failed to steal a camped mob in an effort to cunt your way into a Lodi kill?
Old 10-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

I'm lookin' Emerald Jungle ..... and feelin' Icelad Oceaaaan...

I'm feelin'...

OUTDOUCHED, OUTDOUCHED, OUTDOUCHED!
Old 10-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Lodizal
HEY HEY no one asked you sir and we both know that if AM had the LODI timer there would have been a train the size of Montana from a Ban-disposable toon followed by 80 Lv 60 AM members poofing in out of nowhere like Harry Potter yelling CONCEDE CONCEDE because AFTERMATH.

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 10-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then, on my wife's behalf, I officially UN-ADMIT to stalling. Because we didn't. Your stalling claim is a desperate and pitiful attempt to steer away from your bullshit. For one, I can kite the thing as long as I want when there's no one else there to kill it. Please recall that ALL of the 4 MINUTES you are bitching about elapsed before you guys arrived on the scene and announced your presence. TWENTY NINE SECONDS elapsed between the time I heard the time-worn bullshit song of "no stalling" and me stabbing Lodi in the face with my spear.

I just can't ...
Really...?
I was offended by the notion that I'd been outplayed, when in reality I had merely been outdouched. I lashed out, and I'm sorry.

Getting there... I didn't want Manasana to go, but honestly it's been a bit of a relief. Other than his story and prior to this bullshit, I could not give fewer fucks.

You mean like hitting the "GM button" because you failed to steal a camped mob in an effort to cunt your way into a Lodi kill?

It wasn't a notion. You were outplayed. Grow up and deal with it because it happens in life. Next time park your chanter on the gnoll spawn and not run her over to it once you realize it was about to get taken as soon as it spawned. Claiming she was in tash range...You were both standing around with your dicks in your hand by Lodi when they went to get the gnoll.

I'm no longer sorry at all you feel wronged. We made a move to take away your advantage, you charmed our engaged mob anyway. End of story. Whether it's a dick move or not is subjective. It was legal and a smart play. Grow the fuck up man. Good luck on your belt. I know I was happy when I got mine several weeks ago.

I have some really good friends in AG that I get in skype calls with and group with regularly. I got a congrats tell from an AG member when we got the Sev FTE 2 weeks ago during that entire cluster fuck. I respect the hell out of the majority of your guilds member base. I am sorry they have to deal with you though and thankful that I don't.

See kids, this is what happens when you give people participation trophies.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just can't ...
Really...?

I wasn't there, not my stalling claim. Merely pointing out that you made a claim of not stalling and that according to your own logs there was a 4 minute period of no activity between FTE and first action. That would be a stall. And BG didn't fail to steal a camped mob. YOU successfully stole an engaged mob. And there is no "GM button". You broke a rule, chose not to respond to them, could've said "please wait" or something real fast so they didn't feel ignored. And they filed a petition, sirken answered quickly. And don't pretend AG doesn't petition lol. Inbox yells concede at literally every contested mob he's at, regardless of if any rules have been violated, only a matter of time till the crying wolf ban imo.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well at least you're impartial in arguing in favor of cancer. that's something.
There's nothing to argue. It's clearly the way it has been, the way it is, and the way it will be in the foreseeable future based on comments and rulings by the project staff. People looking for feel goodz constantly beating a dead horse that there is some P99 moral code (outside of the very general play nice policy) that has to be adhered to refuse to open their eyes, and don't seem to understand what's happening when things don't go their way and their ego/feelings get hurt.

Separately, if your idea of cancer is a strategic move to best your competition within the rules, then you may have been awarded one too many participation trophies. You can either choose to play by the rules and get ahead, or limit yourself and stand on whatever moral ground you see fit and end up where you end up from that. That decision is a personal one for each player, but the rules are for everyone.
Old 10-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to NecroP99 Send a message via Yahoo to NecroP99

I feel this is in violation of the play nice policy since the accused have basically said "Yes we were griefing OP by stealing his charm DPS that we knew he needed and that lots of people routinely use". Hope Sirken bans you TBH
Old 10-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claiming she was in tash range...You were both standing around with your dicks in your hand by Lodi when they went to get the gnoll.
This is presumptuous. ^
Old 10-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

It's pretty silly. Considering you can just go take the turtle over to gnomes and charm one of the gnomes like Captain Nalot.