Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still waiting to see these superior vegan aesthetics
for various reasons it's been determined i should increase protein and idle maybe 10lbs higher for a few months. i'll probably eat chicken and fish when other people buy it for me for now. it's a shame with this 20pack. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe next summer ok?

in the meantime: not even caffeine. ^^ how about you? do you ever use drugs? do you ever handle someone dear to you less than 100% gracefully?
Old 11-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why is this thread still alive? jesus christ shut the fuck up.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for various reasons it's been determined i should increase protein and idle maybe 10lbs higher for a few months. i'll probably eat chicken and fish when other people buy it for me for now. it's a shame with this 20pack. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe next summer ok?

in the meantime: not even caffeine. ^^ how about you? do you ever use drugs? do you ever handle someone dear to you less than 100% gracefully?
I use vegan pea protein powder. Don't get me wrong, I eat meat but I do protein after I lift (5-6 days a week) and this shit is supposed to be better than whey

They sell it at sprouts it's called nutrasumma. It's expensive as fuck but I'm wealthy and you better be wealthy too J
Old 11-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeeeeeeeeeeeez comparing doing drugs to slipping up and being a little rude 1 time LOL
Old 11-12-2017, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

No drugs or alcohol. Just Caffeine, fish, chickens, and cows.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use vegan pea protein powder. Don't get me wrong, I eat meat but I do protein after I lift (5-6 days a week) and this shit is supposed to be better than whey

They sell it at sprouts it's called nutrasumma. It's expensive as fuck but I'm wealthy and you better be wealthy too J
This naked pea protein is actually not that expensive if you do the math. 55 bucks for a 5lb bag (76 servings) with 27g of protein a serving. That's pretty good.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:08 AM
Banned

ooooo what's it taste like?
Old 11-12-2017, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeeeeeeeeeeeez comparing doing drugs to slipping up and being a little rude 1 time LOL
i was implying causality, goof [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but you know that
Old 11-12-2017, 02:49 AM
Sarnak

That feel when I forgot I even made this thread and check to see if its on page 2 or 3 and its on page 29 lol.. wtf people. I think we can all benefit from eating less meat.. I personally try to eat meat only 6 days per week.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That feel when I forgot I even made this thread and check to see if its on page 2 or 3 and its on page 29 lol.. wtf people. I think we can all benefit from eating less meat.. I personally try to eat meat only 6 days per week.
You bagged a few good ones in this thread that's for sure. Congrats on your trophies

Closed Thread