Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignorance on display.

Yeah, it's better if only the nazis cunts, the racists cunts, the right wingers, the rednecks, the pedophiles, the fucking uneducated idiots and all the virgins could stay and bull/china shopping in here. (you mean bull in a China (as in ceramic) shop, right, bozo?) Case on fucking display, your monkey friends think mRNA vaccines are actual viruse.

Low level intelligence.
Easily conned.
Over armed and fucking annoying.
anti-choice for women and babies, pro-choice for vaccines.

wtf is going on.
Actually, 8-chan is more pleasant to read because you go to there and you know what will happen. Here is eerily similar and it<s for a 20 years old game.
lol
Old 05-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Banned

Imagine name-calling as a sock puppet for megacorps and big pharma. "We stand in solidarity with the BLM-Antifa movement."

Anti-choice for babies is hilarious when you have no qualms killing babies in utero, and then blending them up into your vaccines. Are you aware of the ingredients in your vaccines? There is a kharmic debt when one knowingly accepts being injected with aborted fetus cells, bro. It makes you implicit in the act that led to their availability for the vaccines.

I bet you didn't even realize there are aborted fetus cells in your miracle cure, did you? "Ignorance on full display", indeed
Last edited by Gwaihir; 05-07-2021 at 11:48 AM..
Old 05-07-2021, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say you had to leave, I said cut the crap. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, so I cannot be a low level annoying lefties but you allow those folks to stay here saying all those lies and all those obvious lies and all those terrible lies and all this misinformation?

So, the problem is not that the USA nuked Japan.
The problem is I mention it.

And it hurts you.

But if we hurt a group you don't identify with, it's fine.
I know I am slow to understand conservatives politics.
Old 05-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how me a conservative [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I call YOU a conservative?
Wear the hat if it fits you buddy.

Weird how you'd say it was better if the commies -I am a commie now?- should begone.
But who else, should be gone?

Just me, the commie?

how me, a commie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you didn't even realize there are aborted fetus cells in your miracle cure, did you? "Ignorance on full display", indeed
Ignorance is bliss. What they don't know can't hurt them, right?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Bro, you've use anything at your disposal to win a war, including splitting the atom and nuking Japan but some cells -sorry that you like technology so much but don't understand where we are with it- that saved millions of lives is a no go for you?

Tell me again how ethics work, for a conservative?
Nuking a civilian city, good.
after all, evacuating 600,000 people in less than 24H sounds reasonable if they didn't their own fault die bitches.

Using cells to save lives: OH NO WE CANNOT HAVE THAT!

Do I understand conservative logics?
Old 05-07-2021, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine name-calling as a sock puppet for megacorps and big pharma. "We stand in solidarity with the BLM-Antifa movement."

Anti-choice for babies is hilarious when you have no qualms killing babies in utero, and then blending them up into your vaccines. Are you aware of the ingredients in your vaccines? There is a kharmic debt when one knowingly accepts being injected with aborted fetus cells, bro. It makes you implicit in the act that led to their availability for the vaccines.

Why dont you give a kid a father? Adopt. Not worth your time? You said you cared though.. Put your money where your mouth is. You said he has no qualms about killing babies, but you do nothing while they suffer in state care. Wow what a fucking hero. Such a great man. We should all take notes from this saint of humanity. Cries about vaccines, does nothing while kids are abused by the state.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

That's a lot of buzzwords and lies, Teppler.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignorance is bliss. What they don't know can't hurt them, right?
None of the covid vaccines contain this you moron lol
Old 05-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

I didn't make an atomic bomb dipshit. Just like I'm not knowingly injecting baby fetuses into my body.

Your concept of culpability and false equivelence is beyond retarded. That is some seriously impressive mental gymnastics.

Your entire scope is crazy. You're talking to "a" person as if he is an amalgamation of every sordid deed throughout history before they were even born. Do you realize how entirely misplaced your thinking is? Is this what you call a "sane" view?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 05-07-2021 at 02:01 PM..
Closed Thread