Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 07:34 PM
Banned

Default conversation with a "friend" i kicked out of my house.

ok, so this is the back story. i let a friend move into my apt because he was homeless, had no where else to go, and had court coming up for possession of precursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine. the person i rent from knows this "friend" also because he used to work for him. anyways the guy i rent from got ahold of me and told me about this "friend" and asked if it was okay he moved in for a while untill he had court, because after court he was more than likely going to jail. court finally came and he was given 4 years probation 4 years in jail with all time suspended. this friend has over stayed his welcome, bringing junkies into my home while i was out of town on 2 separate occasions. i had a simple request "clean up after yourself, dont bring anyone over" he did both of which i asked him not to. i came back home and there was trash everywhere, dirty dishes on my computer desk downstairs with cigarette butts all over the place, dirty dishes on the stairs, a sink full of dishes upstairs. the bathroom sink had his hair all over it from shaving. it was also agreed that if he was going to live with me he had to stay clean. he has been using meth again. i found ingredients to make meth in my home. this "friend" met some girl at the store and somehow he found out she smokes meth also. he moved into her motel less than a week after meeting her and he has been there since. he has stopped by a few times since he has been staying in the crackhead motel with his junkie girlfriend, coming in for a few minutes, eating my food, changing clothes, leaving a mess, then back to his roach infested motel to smoke more meth ( i presume anyway ). as a part of his probation his probation officer had to come into MY home and search the place. im not the one on probation, i dont want some stranger invading on my privacy because my kindness got the best of me and i allowed a meth head to move into my home. he has had the police over here from arguing and yelling at his junkie girlfriend. he has somehow gotten the idea that because he knows my landlord that this is his apt just as much as it is mine and he thinks he can just come in and out whenever he wants and i cant tell him to leave because the guy i rent from said he can live there, im not sure if he understands how a lease works. his name is not on it, nor is his name on any of the bills i pay here. i finally got tired of it, i sent him a text today and here is the conversation. enjoy.

me - are you gonna get your stiff?

meth junkie - i still live there technically

me - you bring the cops here, trash the place both times i was out of town, talk shit about me and say you don't want to live here and you don't want to be around me and whatever else. so get your stuff.

meth junkie - fuck you dude ill get it when im damn ready dont even think its your fucking decision to make.

me - prime example of why you cant live here. you dont get to do the things you do and expect me to be okay with it. im not (name removed, the guy i rent from) you cant talk to me however you want. i allowed you to live here. it was never your place.

meth junkie - it aint your place either you motherfucker done even think your going to do this. (not sure how it isnt my place.i rent and pay bills here) i dont do shit and havent done shit there either or you are a fucking snitch

me - haha, yea man im not your girlfriend. you dont get to talk to me like you do everyone else.

meth junkie - what you gonna do pussy

me - lol. *name removed* you aren't intimidating.

meth junkie - what you think you are you bitch motherfucker

me - i dont need to be, just as long as i was able to get my point across.

meth junkie - you didnt get no point across who the fuck are you to think you gonna tell me what im gonna do you aint shit its not your place to think you calling shots like that go fuck yourself you egotistical prick ( was surprised he used a big word there, also not sure where he gets the idea its not my place to call shots?)

me - i dont know why you cant get it through your thick skull, i allowed you to stay here when *name removed* said you needed a place to stay for a while. he asked if it was okay, and i agreed. we didnt agree that you would move in and start thinking you can do whatever you want.

meth junkie - fuck you you stupid fucking prick try and kick me out go ahead its not your fucking call (actually it is) and nothing better happen to my shit thats there till i get it when im damn ready anyways bitch why ant you get it through your skull its not your fuckin choice (again, yes it is...smh) we can take it up with *name removed, the guy i rent from* when he gets back otherwise go fuck yourself and dont fucking text me again

me - its already been decided.

meth junkie put me out then bitch you aint got the fucking balls you fucking pussy let something happen to my shit there

me - your stuff will sit where you left it untill you get it. you're already out.

meth junkie - i dont know what made you think you got that power bitch your nothing you aint making no fucking decisions as far as i go unless you think your man enough to make me ill tear your fucking throat out

me - Do it then.

meth junkie - fuck you pussy you the one who wanted to run your fucking mouth through texts (im the one running my mouth?) lets see what you do when i come get my shit not a fucking thing is what

me - you're right, im not going to do anything but watch you get your stuff and leave.

meth junkie - keep running your mouth pussy your just like a fucking bitch wanting to run your mouth over the phone and wont quit dont text me again

me - well, if you feel like you need to do something about it i wont stop you.

meth junkie - like i said bitch run your mouth over the phone this is the third time im saying it dont fucking text me again.

me - come show me im a bitch (the only swear word i used).

End of conversation, will update [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2015, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Be careful, in ny if someone stays with you for more then 2 weeks or so, legally they live there and can't be forced to leave. I've been there before and had to deal with something similar. This was about 5 years ago. Idk the laws in your state but I'd research
Old 09-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Aviak

DON'T HELP JUNKIES. There, I fixed your problem.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Banned

i...agree with meth friend? you sound like a beta bitch boy

posting this here is a good example of why
Old 09-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

try alpha male infantry veteran. i try to be civil with everyone, i posted mainly everyones cheap entertainment.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridiculousmoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DON'T HELP JUNKIES. There, I fixed your problem.
him and i were both in the army, so i sympathized. lesson learned.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

RnF done right, brings a crocodile tear to my eye
Old 09-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RnF done right, brings a crocodile tear to my eye
i expect these kinds of remarks from pokesan..well played /golf clap
Old 09-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatLordlolz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
him and i were both in the army, so i sympathized. lesson learned.
why'd you clean up after him mr alpha
Old 09-29-2015, 08:10 PM
Aviak

platlordlolz == jibekn
Closed Thread