Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New to Project but not to Norrath

Greetings fellow adventurers, I am new to Project 1999 but a returning player to the EQ setting. I started playing EQ few weeks shy of the Luclin launch after succumbing to peer pressure and played until 2005 having moving on to a game that shall not be named. I previously played on what was originally Lany’s Tvyl. This server I hope will be a brand new experience because I spent that whole time playing the same beastlord. Yesterday I started playing here having decided to play a High Elf Cleric (Vorrak). I was well aware prior to making the choice that it would be a slow and painful process leveling a cleric as a first character. Regardless though I am excited to having the chance to experience EQ again and hope to make some new friends along the way.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Kobold

Hey there, fellow Lanysite here. I also started with a cleric as my main. It's not a bad way to go, you can't solo very easily but it will force you to group and get to know people. If you need any help getting started, feel free to hit me up!
Old 10-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Banned

First off, welcome to P99!! Glad to have you on board! If you like your cleric, and thats what you know you want to play, then you just move forward with that choice and dont look back! We are all here for nostalgia. Accomplishing and seeing things we couldn't as little ones! So enjoy every level, every group! So many great people on P99! And again- Welcome!!!
Old 10-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Cleric is a great starting choice. Gear is easy to come by and you're always desired in groups. Welcome to the server!
Closed Thread