Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She's currently the president of the Democrat Party of Florida and was a higher up in Utah's party.

She was also in the running for DNC chair.

Sure, no public office but you're really being pedantic when it comes to her influence, which is what really matters.
Womp womp.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Boring meta thread, ban op

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was announced on April 26, 2017 that the Florida Democratic Party had hired Brown as its President (Executive Director).[17] She succeeds Scott Arceneaux, the top party administrator for the last seven years.[18] She resigned in November after she was accused of enabling sexual harassment from former Chair Stephen Bittel.[19]
So what's your point of even bringing up that she isn't running for public office?

That it isn't a concern I should have?

What about when the crowd cheered during her speech? When the other DNC Chair hopefuls were clapping behind her?

I bet this is the first time you saw that video.

Because this type of conduct is normal and accepted within the Democrat Party.

And the fact that people call me a Nazi because I won't vote for someone who hates me for the color of my skin is hilarious.

You know what she said is wrong because you're not defending her words. You pivoted to the fact that she wasn't running for office.

And that's at least a relief, because you aren't totally gone and accepting the racist kool-aid like the rest.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what's your point of even bringing up that she isn't running for public office?

That it isn't a concern I should have?

What about when the crowd cheered during her speech? When the other DNC Chair hopefuls were clapping behind her?

I bet this is the first time you saw that video.

Because this type of conduct is normal and accepted within the Democrat Party.

And the fact that people call me a Nazi because I won't vote for someone who hates me for the color of my skin is hilarious.

You know what she said is wrong because you're not defending her words. You pivoted to the fact that she wasn't running for office.

And that's at least a relief, because you aren't totally gone and accepting the racist kool-aid like the rest.
did not read
Old 10-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did not read
Deflecting again.

It's all good, I don't want to out you in front of your leftist friends.

Woke-ie is getting red pilled.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Deflecting again.

It's all good, I don't want to out you in front of your leftist friends.

Woke-ie is getting red pilled.
taking your meaning here as that agreeing with you makes me a faygate, and i agree that's true
Old 10-19-2018, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
taking your meaning here as that agreeing with you makes me a faygate, and i agree that's true
It's all good man...I can see you're having doubts about the Democrats.

We don't have to dig any deeper into that.

I know the surrounding leftists would cast you out of the tribe for merely showing doubt or questioning your superiors.

It's okay, bud. On our side, you can think for yourself. You're an individual. You aren't part of their hive.

You can break the conditioning. I see it in you, Wonkie.

You can do this.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's all good man...I can see you're having doubts about the Democrats.

We don't have to dig any deeper into that.

I know the surrounding leftists would cast you out of the tribe for merely showing doubt or questioning your superiors.

It's okay, bud. On our side, you can think for yourself. You're an individual. You aren't part of their hive.

You can break the conditioning. I see it in you, Wonkie.

You can do this.
*copypastes progressive voter guide onto ballot*
Old 10-19-2018, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
*copypastes progressive voter guide onto ballot*
There ya go.

I agree, it's best that you keep up with the illusion that you're still a Democrat.

That'll throw them off the trail. Good strategy.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
There ya go.

I agree, it's best that you keep up with the illusion that you're still a Democrat.

That'll throw them off the trail. Good strategy.
I voted for Bush in 2004 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread