Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear there's going to be 1 quake in the next few days. Then all the GM's will gather and smirk at each other while feeding each other fun size butterfingers and candy corn while laughing at people that are poopsocking away their Halloween waiting for a second quake that doesn't come.
What else are us middle-aged old fogies gonna do on a mid-week Halloween? Scary movies on Netflix with hubby and handing out candy to the kiddies is the highlight of my Halloweens these days!
Old 10-23-2018, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What else are us middle-aged old fogies gonna do on a mid-week Halloween? Scary movies on Netflix with hubby and handing out candy to the kiddies is the highlight of my Halloweens these days!
I was about to post something similar, but you beat me. Halloween isn't really a holiday unless you're younger than about 12.

Won't be there chasing P99 quakes either, though, but the folks who do it seem to enjoy it better than staring at walls for hours on end.

Danth
Old 10-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quakes do not exist on P99 anymore
Did the final quake to trigger the end of the Vulak/Doze T&A QuakeRotationAgreement ever hit?
Old 10-23-2018, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear there's going to be 1 quake in the next few days. Then all the GM's will gather and smirk at each other while feeding each other fun size butterfingers and candy corn while laughing at people that are poopsocking away their Halloween waiting for a second quake that doesn't come.
Jokes on them, I already bought a gigantic fucking bag of candy and only old people live in this neighborhood so I'm eating it all while i poopsock
Old 10-23-2018, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did the final quake to trigger the end of the Vulak/Doze T&A QuakeRotationAgreement ever hit?
Nope, convenient, right?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2018, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargryllz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jokes on them, I already bought a gigantic fucking bag of candy and only old people live in this neighborhood so I'm eating it all while i poopsock
Just confirm the real snickers bars (rather than the sock based snickers bars) before eating.
Old 10-24-2018, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Looking like Illuminati involvement to me..
Old 10-28-2018, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

quakes are dead

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 10-28-2018, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

moving to california
Old 10-28-2018, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quakes are dead
quake not up
Closed Thread