Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Banned

why does he think they're Nazis?
Old 10-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe dressed as nazi?

people in wow used to wear white hood and robe carrying around an axe called the nicker (now blackrock slicer)

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disagreement over Kavanaugh
Old 10-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Fire Giant

Let's be real, we're talking about a guild whose recruitment policy is to recruit every random they encounter, scumbag or not. At least a few of them are certainly nazis.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:35 PM
Kobold

No surprise p99 has more than its share of alt right turds. Bannon got his start in EQ catering to diseased minds that had to have the latest and greatest pixels - or the plat to buy them. This place is the ultimate reduction of that toxic waste,
Old 10-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No surprise p99 has more than its share of alt right turds. Bannon got his start in EQ catering to diseased minds that had to have the latest and greatest pixels - or the plat to buy them. This place is the ultimate reduction of that toxic waste,
I too tried burger king tenders, just a fucking mass of butter and oil wrapped around chicken flavored chicken by product
Old 10-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

I’m not hearing enough about the dawn believers getting trained part.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry Juana. He displayed some of your drunken rambling style at the beginning there.

But yeah, he was discussing with himself in OOC the merits of some JayZ song (I am now learning that people actually listen to JayZ), then made himself upset about drinking due to the Kavanaugh "investigation".

His claim was that he purposefully didn't have money in the house, yet found enough stacks of quarters to purchase two 48oz bottles of one can only assume was some sort of malt liquor. Mont argued the merits of his Kavanaugh rant and things went directly to Nazi.

Now, while I do agree with our youngdoctor friend that Kavanaugh is pretty much a piece of shit, and his sponsor is also a piece of shit, it was probably not the best forum (Cobalt Scar OOC) for such grievances. And using druish magic to traverse the planes to not one but TWO commons areas? Unheard of.

So yeah, he claimed to have 5-6 accounts, thereby being fairly immune to bannings, and would henceforth train every single dawn belieber until they admitted to housing a nazi.

'twas a good night.

And really, you folks will believe anything told to you by an advanced-age white ivyleaguer claiming to represent you dirt-faced wretches. Now go fetch me a 40 of 8-Ball.

Politics (and MORALS (obvy)) aside, our pal Keyanu flamed out hard this night. Homeslice will have a massive hangover tomorrow, to go along with a digital walk of shame when he decides to find his way back here again.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

Ack! I restated some of what was already in the logs. I failed to summarize for the good of the community.

Thank you again, Tulu, for being a champion of the people. For Forest Trash, you elf pretty well sir. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2018, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

cool and normal