Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 03:59 AM
Sarnak

Unrest is the place to be! specially if you can get into a duo/trio in MR. I will advise you when you get to about lvl 30 find someone with snare abilities and go to FV cliffs. Charm A Pirate or A Pirate Cartographer have dude snare dogs, and you fear them and let your rogue pet do all the work. Just melt mobs. Xp is absolutely absurd. you can push to like 36 iirc.
P.S. don't forget your torches!
Old 10-15-2018, 08:44 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unrest is the place to be! specially if you can get into a duo/trio in MR. I will advise you when you get to about lvl 30 find someone with snare abilities and go to FV cliffs. Charm A Pirate or A Pirate Cartographer have dude snare dogs, and you fear them and let your rogue pet do all the work. Just melt mobs. Xp is absolutely absurd. you can push to like 36 iirc.
P.S. don't forget your torches!

I tried for a few days to get into an Unrest group. No luck =( Tried guk....same situation.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:12 PM
Kobold

Kurn's/basement pretty great at that level.
Old 10-15-2018, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried for a few days to get into an Unrest group. No luck =( Tried guk....same situation.
You could try "/lfg 13 20" and see who is lfg around your level, and then just start an adventure somewhere. Or that thing they call solo /shrug
Old 10-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I’m also a level 16 enchanter (and recently returned player after 15 yr hiatus). I’ve been in Crushbone from 10-16, traveled the world for the Stein of Moggok and Breeze, and recently went to Lfay for the bandit sisters. They still give XP but not at CB or Unrest rates, but you quickly make a lot of money there. This is a very popular camp so not always available. Would be lvl 17 by now but had a run in with the Orc Chief (my fault) and then got quickly trampled by a wandering black horse with red eyes (Equestrielle the Corrupted) which I hear is quite rare. Just my luck.

I willl probably stay with the sisters until 17 (and practice my charming) for a bit more pp then either CB (Throne Room) or Unrest. Although uguk does sound enticing. Where do people bind and/or merchant when in Unrest?

Love the ideas on this thread!

Glynte
Old 10-16-2018, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m also a level 16 enchanter (and recently returned player after 15 yr hiatus). I’ve been in Crushbone from 10-16, traveled the world for the Stein of Moggok and Breeze, and recently went to Lfay for the bandit sisters. They still give XP but not at CB or Unrest rates, but you quickly make a lot of money there. This is a very popular camp so not always available. Would be lvl 17 by now but had a run in with the Orc Chief (my fault) and then got quickly trampled by a wandering black horse with red eyes (Equestrielle the Corrupted) which I hear is quite rare. Just my luck.

I willl probably stay with the sisters until 17 (and practice my charming) for a bit more pp then either CB (Throne Room) or Unrest. Although uguk does sound enticing. Where do people bind and/or merchant when in Unrest?

Love the ideas on this thread!

Glynte
For Unrest there is a merchant by the druid rings in butcher block mountains that I think will sell to anyone.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For Unrest there is a merchant by the druid rings in butcher block mountains that I think will sell to anyone.
Good to know...thanks!
Old 10-19-2018, 02:55 AM
Kobold

Unfortunately if you want to find a pick up group the majority of the time people just hangout murdering deepwater crocodiles in Oasis because that's ultimately the most convenient for that level (on top of being close to Freeport)
Old 10-24-2018, 05:17 PM
Kobold

I was in guk until 30, I think
Closed Thread